Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

We can speculate on a lot of things:

1- The snipers are circulating freely everywhere amidst Army, amidst Red Shirts. Sae Deng has been shot by an army sniper infiltrated in the Red fortress? So, the 10th April which snipers were shooting?

2- Sae Deng has gotten information and maybe nobody want he talks?

3- How the interview and the location of the interview has been unveiled/ Mobile phone interception? Trap organised by a Mastermind? In such a case what is the role of the Journalist? trapped or playing a game?

4- Sae Deng is now an Hero for the Red Shirts. How this is going to be utilised? Is is a cooling or a warming element?

A lot of questions tonight

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone ever thought about the reds having a sniper trying to shoot another journalist to blame it on the government and in usual Thai incompetence he missed and hit his leader instead ???

They did it before .. why not again to try and discredit the government

Side to side head-shot ... it wasn't a mistake but witnesses place the shooter INSIDE red controlled area.

Certainly wouldn't put too much stock into what a witness said regarding a single (presumed) long range shot.

I heard the shooter was close by, in a grassy knoll

Or was it the other shooter from the window of the book depository

My father is in a coma : Lt Gen Katthiya's daughter

Katthiya, the daughter of Lt Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol, said her father is critically injured and is in a coma.

"If he does not pull through, I will decide later what should be done next," she said.

The Nation

:D

Can I suggest cremation

That would be the traditional next step, but maybe Anupong will have to give him a soldier's funeral. Only the King can de-commission a general (that, as I understand, was half the problem why the army could not just fire him), and so presumably he is still entitled to full military honours :):D

Anyone ever thought about the reds having a sniper trying to shoot another journalist to blame it on the government and in usual Thai incompetence he missed and hit his leader instead ???

Side to side head-shot ... it wasn't a mistake but witnesses place the shooter INSIDE red controlled area.

And which way was he looking when he was shot? Your pathetic excuses at trying to lay the blame elsewhere show you for what you are.

Katthiya, the daughter of Lt Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol, said her father is critically injured and is in a coma.

"If he does not pull through, I will decide later what should be done next," she said.

The Nation

:D

Can I suggest cremation

That would be the traditional next step, but maybe Anupong will have to give him a soldier's funeral. Only the King can de-commission a general (that, as I understand, was half the problem why the army could not just fire him), and so presumably he is still entitled to full military honours :):D

Ok so lets him get what he wants and then close this chapter

1- The snipers are circulating freely everywhere amidst Army, amidst Red Shirts. Sae Deng has been shot by an army sniper infiltrated in the Red fortress? So, the 10th April which snipers were shooting?

3- How the interview and the location of the interview has been unveiled/ Mobile phone interception? Trap organised by a Mastermind? In such a case what is the role of the Journalist? trapped or playing a game?

4- Sae Deng is now an Hero for the Red Shirts. How this is going to be utilised? Is is a cooling or a warming element?

Yes correct but none of them should be answered by a farang...This thread is hysterical.

Im sure not one red shirt or army personal are even thinking about farangs tonight :)

Stick to your own politics you are only a farang after all.

There are indeed a lot of questions, but I don't think anyone but you was asking those ones :)

Another Skirmish around Silom Reported

UPDATE : 13 May 2010

TPBS has just reported that at around 11 p.m. a group of red-shirt protesters walked from Lumpini Park to approach a security checkpoint close to Silom. Then gunshots were heard.

The TPBS reporters said one dead body was found after the gunshots subside while many were injured. The corpse and the injured were brought to Chulalongkorn Hospital.

Red-shirt protesters have retreated to their rally site.

TAN Network

Reports Hint Core Red Elements Resigning after Seh Daeng Was Shot

Reports have surfaced that several key leaders of the red-shirt movement have resigned after Major General Katthiya Sawasdiphol, or Seh Daeng, was shot by a sniper this evening.

They include Veera Musikapong, Wisa Kanthap and Paijit Aksornnarong.

Meanwhile, several key members, such as Weng Tojirakarn, Jaran Dittapichai and Korkaew Pikulthong are considering leaving the movement.

TAN Network

Rats are leaving the sinking ship. Finally.

The Nation

:)

Can I suggest cremation

Anyone know about this girl/women? Is this supposed to be a threat? It doesn't make any sense in terms of what she will do next. If he dies, there really is not much she needs to decide in terms of what to do unless she is talking about non-death rituals.

Yes correct but none of them should be answered by a farang...This thread is hysterical.

Im sure not one red shirt or army personal are even thinking about farangs tonight :D

If you're not intersted in farang's opinion about this topic GET OFF THIS THREAD. :)

Steely Dan,

“Yes, there is a risk that many lives will be spared if this psychopath dies. The high ground really doesn't suit you red apologists. “

Alas Dan, wherever the moral high ground is, it is no environement for fascist rats. I never guessed so many farangs were closet Brownshirts. Hitler’s path to power was littered with assasinated opponents. Some were simply murdered, others tortured or beaten into impotent silence.

Who are these Anglo-Yankee-doodle democrats who find a key role for marksmen assassins? Are they the heirs of the American Revolution for democracy? If so, why do they befoul the memory of their grandfathers who fought for democracy, to eradicated nazism?

Do you nazi stooges really claim that democracy comes from the barrel of a gun? And please do not complain that my labels of ‘fascist’ & ‘nazi’ offend you. Your kind killed some of my kind, so I have a certain privilege, & an educated nose for fascism. It tells me that many farang posters have no sympathy for democracy, & none for ordinary Thai people – the Brute Force & Ignorance Tendency. God rot it, them, & you. OGT

I suggest before blathering inanely you get orientated with left and right. Seh Daeng was proud of personally killing 20 communists (left wing) which would make him a fascist. As for the rest of your post your hypocrisy is breathtaking. What of the army officer assasinated on 10th April, just Seh Daengs style as were several assassination attempts on political opponents. You talk of democracy (sic) when Abhisit's offer of elections was rejected out of hand by your deity even when other red leaders were willing to talk, so in effect he was likely condemning several innocent Thais to death for his own personal ego trip. Seh Daeng was the Pol Pot in waiting in this sad situation - I am happy he is out of the picture.

As for you ad hominem attacks they mark you oh so clearly in the red camp. Now rage away if you like but it won't do your blood pressure any good, old git. :):D :D

The CNN reporter said the shot came from a rooftop nearby.

Oh don't change the subject. Just a few moments ago you told us the army were shooting people in Lumpinin Park and it was being shown on Thai television. Since we both know this is a lie, perhaps you'd like to update the rest of the forum about what your imaginary Thai television is saying now?? (feel free to throw in an apology for those you may have upset with your lies).

You're joking, right? It was shown on Thai TV a few moments ago. With a white hospital ambulance leaving the scene. Sorry, I know what I see. No lies.

Im sure not one red shirt or army personal are even thinking about farangs tonight :)

Maybe if you let farang make a few decisions for you

the country would be in a better state than it is now

Doesn't seem like Thais are doing a very good on either

side of this dispute

1- red

2- Red

3- RED

4- REDREDREDRED LALALALA <Ignore>

Troops fire tear gas and rubber bullets at protesters

Troops fired tear gas and rubber bullets at red shirts protesters near U-Chuliang Building on Rama IV on Thursday, resulting in one dead and injuring many others.

The clash started after the protesters hurled bottles and stones at the troops who fought back by firing tear gas and rubber bullets at the protesters.

The victim was identified as Chartchai Chalao, 25, a red shirt protester. He was shot at his eye.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight! Notice who started the clash and who ended it.

Reports have surfaced that several key leaders of the red-shirt movement have resigned after Major General Katthiya Sawasdiphol, or Seh Daeng, was shot by a sniper this evening.

Meanwhile, several key members, such as Weng Tojirakarn, Jaran Dittapichai and Korkaew Pikulthong are considering leaving the movement.

TAN Network

Chicken sh^# bast*^#. Walking out just when they are needed most. How are those women and children who have sat in the sun and rain for 6 weeks supposed to be motivated to fight on if the leaders cave in like this? "fight to the death" my a$$.

Troops fire tear gas and rubber bullets at protesters

Troops fired tear gas and rubber bullets at red shirts protesters near U-Chuliang Building on Rama IV on Thursday, resulting in one dead and injuring many others.

The clash started after the protesters hurled bottles and stones at the troops who fought back by firing tear gas and rubber bullets at the protesters.

The victim was identified as Chartchai Chalao, 25, a red shirt protester. He was shot at his eye.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight! Notice who started the clash and who ended it.

Ok may be finally we will see an end to this fiasco soon

Reports here of army opening fire on protestors

Twitter

"Colleague says troops in Lumpini shot rubber bullets after protesters threw rocks and Molotov cocktails. about 1 hour ago via mobile web "

I think that's the Internationally recognized response for those kinds of actions. Later Tweets suggest Army switched to live rounds. Is there any confirmation of that and was there any escalation from the other side that would have warranted it if in fact any of it is true?

Edited by lannarebirth

or red on red violence possible...

excerpt:

Khattiya, who helped construct the Red Shirt barricades of sharpened bamboo stakes and tires around the protest area, was accused of creating a paramilitary force among the anti-government protesters and had vowed to battle against the army if it should launch a crackdown.

In the AP interview, he accused Red Shirt leaders of taking government bribes to accept Abhisit's reconciliation plan to hold elections on Nov. 14. However, the plan was abandoned after the Red Shirts made new demands and refused to leave.

"The prime minister and the Red Shirts were on the verge of striking a deal but then I came in. Suddenly, I became an important person," he said.

Yahoo News Service / 3 minutes ago

Edited by indemnity

Some are not. Some are BOTH.

But you will always be a short-minded brainwashed xenophobe, as far as I heard thai's common pattern "You're only farang, than sut up".

May I remind you that MOST of visitors here have much, MUCH better educational level as many visitors to Rajprasong? So you better listen. If you able to.

do they have any evidence it was an army sniper?

maybe it was a 'false' soldier.

Am sure that when time permits, they will hold a press conference and if the gov't had any part in this shooting they will surely let us know as it would be a very proud moment for the side of good and law obeying citizens of Thailand. Hopefully the soldier who did this is not to shy and agrees to be shown on TV and recognized for his expert marksmanship and firing the shot that will be likely be the turning event in terms of stopping this violent illegal mob from further damaging Thailand.

TAN Network

Chicken sh^# bast*^#. Walking out just when they are needed most. How are those women and children who have sat in the sun and rain for 6 weeks supposed to be motivated to fight on if the leaders cave in like this? "fight to the death" my a$$.

I would think these people (you call woman and children) are the real idiot who listen to these leaders that only goal was to use them so no sympathy for them. Especially when they put children at risk

Yeah, the whole live rounds business never makes much sense and it's always announced authoritatively. If an army switches to live ammunition and starts firing on a crowd you don't get 1-2 dead and sporadic head wounds, you get scores dead. Of course anyone could be using live rounds, who knows what happens in combat, but if soldiers (plural) - as in a large group or all of them as is being blanketly stated - are firing on large groups of protesters with live rounds you'll know about pretty quickly because most of the protesters will be lying on the ground injured or dead.

Edited by on-on

Maybe if you let farang make a few decisions for you

the country would be in a better state than it is now

Doesn't seem like Thais are doing a very good on either

side of this dispute

I am a white guy i just find it hillarious that farang think they know best..Especially thaivisa inspector clueso's.

You cant vote so why get involved?