Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

I expect that the first explosions will be M79's fired from the Red camp. :) If they could have just kept their fingers off the triggers they would have been sharing somtam across the barricades instead of shots.

My guess is the second explosion will be in the red shirt's boxers as they run and flee leaving all the lambs they have led to the slaughter behind.

CNN reporting red shirt leader shot by sniper fire and killed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT they are there because they have been paid by Thaksin you reds can not win, you have shown your real colors - did the innocent women at the BTS platform deserve to die ?

Suggest if you feel so sorry for them why don't you go and join them now ? and spare us your drivel

Have you done the math? 200 Baht per day (some people are saying 500 Baht), but let's assume 200 Baht. Times 60 days, time 100,000 people at the peak ...that's more money than Thaksin ever had. Doesn't add up?

math was no your high point I assume he can pay that from petty cash

Some few country people will meet their destiny or their maker,

but most will just go out and plant the rice and pray for a good harvest,

and thet the puyais don't take to big a share this year.

200*100,000= 20,000,000 = $6,060,606,000 a day

x one week $42,424,240

I billion dollars divided by $42 million can go a long way.

And this assumes that Thaksin is the only vested interest

he has harnessed to pay off these reds.

But this assumes that they had 100,000 paid protestors for the full 60 days.

Many came, for awhile, because the propaganda got them interested.

Not so in general since week one, and numbers closer to

10,000 or below were the norm.

10,000 x 500 = 5,000,000baht or /33= $151,515 a day more typically.

30 days = $4,545,454 a month. Or 150,000,000baht a month

Chump change for what Thaksin likely has left that stayed off shore,

and not in Thailands tax rolls..

But remember Thaksin lost 40 billion baht so far....

150 million into his 35 billion remaining accounted stake

goes for 200 DAYS x 10,000 protestors...

Yeah, I think he can afford to spend that daily

to retake a NATION'S controls, if it only takes 3 months.

According to TNN one of the Red military leaders has been shot... that is how the wife is hearing it. ?

What channel you guys watching? All the news I am getting seems to only have reporters who are too scared to do their job.

anyone know how many red shirts left at protest site

Here you will see a photocollection showing the Rajprasong protest area. It is updated with many new photos nearly everyday. The latest update is from yesterday. Make your own estimate on how many people are there.

From what I have seen a few hours ago it's about similar today. At this time there are usually less people on the street and most are still sleeping in their tents and under the shadows of the bts tracks, condominiums, hotels and shopping malls. Usually after 5pm the people start to get up and you will see many more on the street.

If I have got time today I will shoot some more photos and upload them.

Have a good look at all those people! These are the people the army will point their guns at.

Ratchaprasong

I'm just here to show. Photos tell more than a thousand words. I'm not here to discuss politics and I will not answer any comment.

I don't think anybody is denying that there are innocent (if somewhat gullible / greedy) people there.

Funny how you didn't take any photographs of the thugs that squigy talked about - perhaps he's lying? Or maybe you are a red supporter / apologist. I don't think squiqy is lying.

Anyone who brought their children to that place should be shot in my opinion. They have a choice. Their children don't.

Reporter live on Nation TV and can hear explosions in the background.

I know I know you cant trust the Nation yellow... yellow... probably clapping his hands

The reds keep setting off firecrackers....hopefully the govt will soon respond with a real big firecracker! :):D:D

According to TNN one of the Red military leaders has been shot... that is how the wife is hearing it. ?

What channel you guys watching? All the news I am getting seems to only have reporters who are too scared to do their job.

I have no sympathy for these idiots. They bring little kids to use as shield, and also start killing innocent people and then they label themselves and their belief as protector of democracy. I hope all of them get caught and put away for along time in Thai Jail

Red MILITARY leader? So can we call it civil war now?

I'd really rather not... I have to work in the morning

Seh Daeng reportedly shot http://twitter.com/tulsathit

Do they read my comments here????

Now if they hit the generators and Aircon for the red leaders container

I become prescient....

From a tactical point of view,

and as payback for likely doing the same April 10th, it was a logical decision to make.

Cut off control from the leader who controls the most violent faction

and has the strongest tactical knowledge. And sends the message that

the Army means business this time.

So we await confirmation and developments.

Edited by animatic

CNN reporting red leader killed by sniper fire

Well, if its Seh Daeng, kudos to the security forces. If its not him, its probably one of the wavering 1st Gen leaders, conveniently taken out by Seh Daeng to blame on the gov't. Would be a master stroke but no one will have any sympathy for them.

Rumor is head shot and it's Seh Daeng.

Well, if its Seh Daeng, kudos to the security forces. If its not him, its probably one of the wavering 1st Gen leaders, conveniently taken out by Seh Daeng to blame on the gov't. Would be a master stroke but no one will have any sympathy for them.

one is a start....

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT they are there because they have been paid by Thaksin you reds can not win, you have shown your real colors - did the innocent women at the BTS platform deserve to die ?

Suggest if you feel so sorry for them why don't you go and join them now ? and spare us your drivel

Have you done the math? 200 Baht per day (some people are saying 500 Baht), but let's assume 200 Baht. Times 60 days, time 100,000 people at the peak ...that's more money than Thaksin ever had. Doesn't add up?

math was no your high point I assume he can pay that from petty cash

Some few country people will meet their destiny or their maker,

but most will just go out and plant the rice and pray for a good harvest,

and thet the puyais don't take to big a share this year.

200*100,000= 20,000,000 = $6,060,606,000 a day

x one week $42,424,240

I billion dollars divided by $42 million can go a long way.

And this assumes that Thaksin is the only vested interest

he has harnessed to pay off these reds.

But this assumes that they had 100,000 paid protestors for the full 60 days.

Many came, for awhile, because the propaganda got them interested.

Not so in general since week one, and numbers closer to

10,000 or below were the norm.

10,000 x 500 = 5,000,000baht or /33= $151,515 a day more typically.

30 days = $4,545,454 a month. Or 150,000,000baht a month

Chump change for what Thaksin likely has left that stayed off shore,

and not in Thailands tax rolls..

But remember Thaksin lost 40 billion baht so far....

150 million into his 35 billion remaining accounted stake

goes for 200 DAYS x 10,000 protestors...

Yeah, I think he can afford to spend that daily

to retake a NATION'S controls, if it only takes 3 months.

I feel for you ... I went ahead and did the same math earlier.

But interesting you say 3-months because I seem to recall red leaders at the start saying they were prepared to stay 3-months. Also found it interesting when they gave the 15th as they day they would turn themselves in. I thought then as I do now that a lot of this had to do with available funds and possibly how much Thaksin was willing to invest.

Actually quite good coverage.

"Grenade like sounds at Silom"

"People shot at Silom, some transported to Police hospital"

TNN - Red leader shot at Silom and many grenades at Silom area

Electricity cut off near stage area, relying on generators

http://www.thailandoutlook.tv/tan/

"AIS network is being disrupted and is unreliable". So all appears normal

TNN

number 7 on U.B.C.

Edited by lazygourmet

Breaking news:

Just watching TNN and they report that Sae Daeng got shoot.

Unfortunately... only in the shoulder. :)

If he has gone to hospital

Can the Police now arrest him

or is he surrounded by his mob men

with the main leader down

the rest will not be starting to worry

who will be next

THE NATION: Seh Daeng: Veera is in England now. (Weng has earlier said Veera would return to stage today)

Or he could be up at the 11th regiment blabbing his mouth off to Suthep and the boys in order gain complete amnesty for himself, a few quid and THEN a new life in England. :)

It only takes one

then the whole pyramid collapses

How can he get out of thailand

being such a well know person surely he would be spotted at out going immigration

They got their "one" with Methee ----- the reds got a bit nervous after that and started making pretty huge mistakes like raiding Chula.

one is a start....

If CNN is saying this, do we have a link or is it on TV OR is it simply some flaky iReporter?

Sae Daeng has been shot and taken Hua Chi-ow hospital.

Who took him to hospital? Reds or Security forces? And who is in charge of security at that hospital?

Someone please tell me 'not the Reds'.