Thaivisa Users Run Into Each Other Every Day Without Noticing It?

Lammbock

Would be a lot of fun if two posters who flame each other on a thread happen to meet in the real life... I wonder how many would have the balls to tell their username!

:):D Its gonna happen to me next month..... :D

not another one that had dream :D

Would be a lot of fun if two posters who flame each other on a thread happen to meet in the real life... I wonder how many would have the balls to tell their username!

Nah mate I'll meet a whole room full of 'em next month on Samui. Maybe I should go tooled up. :D

Me meeting a stranger.

Stranger (S): BTW, are you a member of Tee Vee?

Me: Tee Vee?

S: Yes...Thaivisa.

Me: Are you talking about visas?

S: Have you ever heard of Thaivisa?

Me: Of course. I have one in my passport.

S: No...the forum on the internet. It's called Thaivisa.

Me: Never heard of it. What's it for?

S: That's a good question! Nobody has ever asked me that before.

Me: Actually, the name does ring a bell. I walked past a building in Bangkok the other day...it was called the Thaivisa Addiction Centre, or something like that.

S: Yes. It's a great place...free EST (electric shock therapy) & you get a free T-shirt. You should go there.

Me: Do you like EST?

S: I love it! I guess I'm lucky since I'm one of the few who do not wet themselves during such amazing therapy.

Me: Good luck & have fun. Excuse me...I think my mum is calling me on a phone somewhere.

Nah mate I'll meet a whole room full of 'em next month on Samui. Maybe I should go tooled up. :D

oh yeah i forgot your big tv get together. have a good one hey smokie, looks like youve got a fare few coming. wish i could be there, but have one on me anyway!

got a few spare grenades, molotov cocktails and m16s up here in bangkok. if your short :D

oh yeah i forgot your big tv get together. have a good one hey smokie, looks like youve got a fare few coming. wish i could be there, but have one on me anyway!

got a few spare grenades, molotov cocktails and m16s up here in bangkok. if your short :D

:) Certainly seems to be no shortage.

Save me some for Loy Kratong. :D

I believe that the wearing of masks will be mandatory.

Don't even think about bringing any "weapons" as a member of the Thai army will be the doorman & will be using the "ADE-651 Bomb Detector". :D

I believe that the wearing of masks will be mandatory.

Don't even think about bringing any "weapons" as a member of the Thai army will be the doorman & will be using the "ADE-651 Bomb Detector". :D

This is Samui mate he'll either turn up a day late or completely pissed. No worries. :)

Yup, I think the mood has seriously turned sour. Note that there aren't any Thaivisa parties/gatherings anymore. Those would most likely turn ugly these days.

But yes, I often think the same when I see a gathering of crusty smelly expats wearing singlets and shorts.. Those are the keyboard warriors spending half their time on this forum being experts. :)

I've been perusing forum posts quite a bit and I think I've discovered the worst offender of what you wrote about.

It's this guy with the nick of chanchao.

He doesn't seem to have posted in quite a while, but his old posts just reek of that annoying know-it-all-expert-on-all-topics persona. Much more so than any other poster I encountered.

It's a good thing he's no longer around.