All That Ongoing "problems" In Thailand/bangkok Could Have Been Prevented

vertigo4u

You're on a very wrong path here.

By doing so, you'd by no means be better than the person you suggested to be killed.

That's why justice is such difficult issue and why K.Abhisit deserves so much respect.

Being in the middle of 'Hawks' like the OP and 'Doves', he remains calm and has done everything in his capacity to settle this issue peacefully.

Now that his last efforts have been blocked by continuously changing demands from the red camp, he had to resort to finishing this process with help from army and police.

Given the very nature of the red protest so far, the flaming on stage 24/7 for 2 months, you will see many casualties, but there's no doubt for me that K.Abhisit has no other peaceful options left.

The red shirts will loose, they know it. Sad thing is that their leaders want to go down in flames but seem confident that they will survive and enjoy their life after this. If Veera is really in the UK now, then it shows their true colors, not red, but green, $-green without caring a hoot about the people they've sent into this conflict.

By doing so, you'd by no means be better than the person you suggested to be killed.

That's why justice is such difficult issue and why K.Abhisit deserves so much respect.

Being in the middle of 'Hawks' like the OP and 'Doves', he remains calm and has done everything in his capacity to settle this issue peacefully.

Now that his last efforts have been blocked by continuously changing demands from the red camp, he had to resort to finishing this process with help from army and police.

Given the very nature of the red protest so far, the flaming on stage 24/7 for 2 months, you will see many casualties, but there's no doubt for me that K.Abhisit has no other peaceful options left.

The red shirts will loose, they know it. Sad thing is that their leaders want to go down in flames but seem confident that they will survive and enjoy their life after this. If Veera is really in the UK now, then it shows their true colors, not red, but green, $-green without caring a hoot about the people they've sent into this conflict.

I have to agree with the OP.

Remove the head of the snake.

I have to agree with the OP.

Remove the head of the snake.

Ever heard of the expression a stitch in time saves nine? It should have been done a year ago, now it may even be too late.