I Feel Like Oz Clark Or Jilly Goolden

billythefish

Well, buy the nose on it, I would definately said it was not a Chardonnay, more like sewer gas.

This Thai bloke brought around a pineapple and two botlles of his "FINEST " Pineapple wine, my god, this stuff should be marked as hazardous.

They have no idea about sterilization, but I will reccomend it to his doctor, they don't even fit an airlock, they simply poke a hole in a bottle top to prevent it from exploding!

I tried a sample earlier and it was enough to make you wretch - apparently, it was one of his better vintages, it was 4 weeks old as opposed to 3, he reckoned you could keep it for a YEAR! he was proud of that.

Sadly, as the night progressed, and my beer supplies were becoming exhausted, I found the need to sample a little.

You really have to be careful when pouring as the one inch crust of dead baking yeast on the bottom of the bottle can somewhat spoil the clarity.

Anyway, after finding it a little on the "Sarsons " side, and rather unpallatable, I found it was almost drinkable if it was mixed 50/50 with Coke, and you hold your nose as you drink...sadly after barely half an hour, I can feel my bowels beggining to disagree...it almost sounds like thunder, do any Thai wines get allowed out of the country with a health and safety stamp?

Edited by billythefish

What on earth are you talking about? :)

All I can understand is that you drank some "home brew", which was not to your liking.

I didn't bother checking google so can you please tell me (us) who Oz Clark & Jilly Goolden are?

Edited by elkangorito

All I can understand is that you drank some "home brew", which was not to your liking.

I didn't bother checking google so can you please tell me (us) who Oz Clark & Jilly Goolden are?

Not Really, if you don't know then you don't know, it's not worth trying to explain. With all the adverts on Thai Visa these days, i.e more adverts than posts, does your avatar automatically generate those indian ads for the Indian lodge?

Some of these sites are pretty clever, I was on a site yeterday and in the corner of the screen (we get loads of bugs) I was pestered for half an hour by this dam_n little fly that kept crawling around the screen.

I eventually got off my arse and brought in a can of spray, and gave it a good dousing, only to find it was some idiots Avatar!!!!!

Edited by billythefish

Oz Clark is a slap head piss artist who knows a bit about wine :D

Oz Clark is a slap head piss artist who knows a bit about wine :D

And Jill Gordon is a posh wino who likes to take it up the arrrrrrr. :D