Gta: San Andreas In Pc

Shivek

I am deciding to buy this game but I have a nVidia GeForce 2 MX 400, 64 MB video card so would I b able to play GTA: San Andreas fine? And I also want to know how to make an avatar cause I wanna make one? Thanks for any replies! :o

I am deciding to buy this game but I have a nVidia GeForce 2 MX 400, 64 MB video card so would I b able to play GTA: San Andreas fine? And I also want to know how to make an avatar cause I wanna make one? Thanks for any replies! :o

Minimum

1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor

256 MB of RAM

8 speed DVD-ROM Drive

3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install

64 MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers

("GeForce3" or better)

DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card

Keyboard

Mouse

Probably better to buy a new card mate. If ya a good system for playing games on then ya need a decent card. Where did ya see it in Fortune?

I am deciding to buy this game but I have a nVidia GeForce 2 MX 400, 64 MB video card so would I b able to play GTA: San Andreas fine? And I also want to know how to make an avatar cause I wanna make one? Thanks for any replies! :D

Probably better to buy a new card mate. If ya a good system for playing games on then ya need a decent card. Where did ya see it in Fortune?

I went past Zest and went to the floor top of Zest and there it was being sold for 300 Baht but the man said he would give me for 250! :o

runs good on laptop with ATI 9200 64Mb

centrino 1.7

512 mb ddr

ATi 9200 isnt that good card, it may be a bit better or the same as GeForce 2 and i heard that games in laptop need a good card or they are unplayable so if u can play it well on your laptop then I would also be able to play it well on my PC! :o

centrino 1.7

512 mb ddr

ATi 9200 isnt that good card, it may be a bit better or the same as GeForce 2 and i heard that games in laptop need a good card or they are unplayable so if u can play it well on your laptop then I would also be able to play it well on my PC! :o

since you alreadybought it, you can allways try.

but keep in mind that the video card should be direct x 9.0 compatible

centrino 1.7

512 mb ddr

since you alreadybought it, you can allways try.

but keep in mind that the video card should be direct x 9.0 compatible

and is your ATi 9200 Direct X 9-compatible?

when i bought the laptop, over a year ago, it came with dirext x 8, but installed 9 without problems so far.

but than again, there are some visual effects in the game which your video card must support

as the minimum requirements states: geforce 3 or greater i think you card comes up short

Edited by bangbuathong

when i bought the laptop, over a year ago, it came with dirext x 8, but installed 9 without problems so far.

but than again, there are some visual effects in the game which your video card must support

as the minimum requirements states: geforce 3 or greater i think you card comes up short

you can easily install DirectX 9 in any computer but the with the card its different. I have DirectX9.0c installed in my computer. But i asked u that is ur card DirectX9-compatible?