Good Pharmacy In Bangkok?

modafinil

If you are in the Sukumvit area then try the South East Pharmacy. They have been there for many years, honest and good prices. They are located 207-9 Shkumvit Road between Soi 13 and 15 (closer to soi 15).

In the same area, USA made meds are at least 20% cheaper than everywhere else around there, speak English and always have in stock.

It is on the Even Soi side, walk down Suk past the Landmark, cross Soi 4 and past MacDonalds, pretty much next to Bullys pub, there are 2 next door. The big one furthermost form Soi 4 is much cheaper. The fat lady in there knows a lot and didn't have the attitude close enough is good enough which is good.

They also have the BodyGuard western size condoms (54 / 56mm) 150b a box of 12 instead of those strangling 49mm Thai condoms.

• 1 year later...

In the same area, USA made meds are at least 20% cheaper than everywhere else around there, speak English and always have in stock.

It is on the Even Soi side, walk down Suk past the Landmark, cross Soi 4 and past MacDonalds, pretty much next to Bullys pub, there are 2 next door. The big one furthermost form Soi 4 is much cheaper. The fat lady in there knows a lot and didn't have the attitude close enough is good enough which is good.

They also have the BodyGuard western size condoms (54 / 56mm) 150b a box of 12 instead of those strangling 49mm Thai condoms.

I second this recommendation. They are always helpful and the prices are very reasonable, especially surprising considering their Sukhumvit location.

I was impressed one time when they went out of their way to convince a customer standing next to me that he needed to see a doctor rather than treat himself for an infection, even though it cost them a sale.