Patana School Open Tomorrow

Familyonthemove

I don't know of any that are officially open to students tomorrow and was also very surprised, especially as the Thai MoE have recommended all schools close till Monday. Some are open for exam students only but not whole school.

Edited to add: I am referring to International Schools.

Edited by Luang

Where is pattana? Maybe their location would explain their status.

Also most schools are still open to conduct IB, AP, or IGCSE exams due to the fact that they cannot be moved (according to testing rule)-so even if the school is closed it is likely that your kid has to go to school if they have external exams.

Where is pattana? Maybe their location would explain their status.

Also most schools are still open to conduct IB, AP, or IGCSE exams due to the fact that they cannot be moved (according to testing rule)-so even if the school is closed it is likely that your kid has to go to school if they have external exams.

Pattana is out at Sukhumvit 105, beyond Bangna, I thin near the border with Samutprakarn province.

It's too easy to quail in the face of adversity, and take the soft option, closing schools and giving in to terrorists, letting them dictate how we live. However, as you say, the exam boards go on regardless. People pay too much heed to the risk of major mishap, and not enough to the minor inconveniences that we surrender to.

I believe some families have moved out of the centre of town, to temporary accomodation nearer the school. Some of the school buses are not running from areas that are affected, or that pass near these areas

SC