Please, Svp I Need Some Help And Advice, How Can I Possibly Bring My Thai Wife To Paris ?! He

Hello everyone, I hope you're all staying away from troubles..

I wonder if you may be able to help in suggesting me step by step what do I-we need to do in order to bring my wife to be in Parissss..

First of all know that an I'm Italian living in Paris, this time I have taken the three months tourist visa so as to give myself more time to do the relevant paper work required, so I'm not even working..

I'll be in Bangkok on wed 19th of May, yeah I know this isn't the best time especially considering what's happening right now..

Like I said, we're not married yet but we're intend to marry during this time if everything goes well, I'm aware I will need to start by contacting my Italian Embassy n Bangkok to verify whether I and her have been married before..Then, what will be the next step..?!!

I'd much appreciate your advice in the best of your knowledge with regards to this matter since it's rather important to both my Thai girlfriend and I.

Just to add that if I don't do it know, I'm not sure when I'll be able to since once I start to work back in Paris I will not be able to come over again soon and definitely not for this long as you may understand..

I much appreciate your tips/advice and feedback !

Ramdas.

bring tax income & employment papers& housing papers & full birth certificatewith every possible stamp on each.a judiciary paper stating you never killed or robbed or whatever .

tuck all this nicely in your back pocket & offer your wife to be a six-months French course all paid for at the Sorbonne or wherever; inscribe her to some alliance française in Thailand before. she might get a student's visa this way.

Have her go to foreign affairs in BKKwith what she can produce as a birth certificate , all officially translated, to get a passport.

Have a common law wedding with monks for good luck .

Ignore the above.^^^^

As an EEA national (Italian) living in another EEA state (France) you can apply for an EEA Family Permit for your non EEA national (Thai) wife to join you.

The procedure is very simple; you basically just have to show that you are using your treaty rights to live in France and you and your wife are legally married.

See the French embassy in Bangkok for how to apply. There is no fee for the permit.

Ignore the above.^^^^

As an EEA national (Italian) living in another EEA state (France) you can apply for an EEA Family Permit for your non EEA national (Thai) wife to join you.

The procedure is very simple; you basically just have to show that you are using your treaty rights to live in France and you and your wife are legally married.

See the French embassy in Bangkok for how to apply. There is no fee for the permit.

Hello 7b7,

I greatly appreciate your input with regards to my situation, it does seem to make sence what you've stated above..How am I going to show my Treaty rights and who do I have to show them to ?! Then...

As I have mentioned in my post, I'm on a turist visa right now and I do not work back in Paris, surely I may have to a) change the visa :) does the factor that I've not got a job back in Paris may affect/complicate the visa paper work procedure..?! I wonder about that..

Naturally, as we aren't yet married, this has to be done first of all, needless to ask..

Also,I'm aware that I'll have to contact my Italian Embassy in the first place so as to get the " clearence " to marry so to speak..Then, what to do next as far as you know ?!

Thank you very much for your additional feedback..

Kind Regards,

Ramdas

As I have mentioned in my post, I'm on a turist visa right now
I assumed you meant a tourist visa to Thailand; Italians don't need tourist visas to visit France, no EEA national does!
does the factor that I've not got a job back in Paris may affect/complicate the visa paper work procedure..?!
You need to be exercising your treaty right to live in another EEA state; basically you need to be living in France and working, studying or living off a private income/savings.

I can't find an explanation in Italian, but this guidance from the UK may help, as the rules are the same for all EEA states. I'm sure a quick Google search will find you the information in Italian.

Also,I'm aware that I'll have to contact my Italian Embassy in the first place so as to get the " clearence " to marry so to speak..Then, what to do next as far as you know ?!
Here is the guidance from the British embassy; I'm sure the Italian one will have similar guidance.

As I have mentioned in my post, I'm on a turist visa right now
I assumed you meant a tourist visa to Thailand; Italians don't need tourist visas to visit France, no EEA national does!
does the factor that I've not got a job back in Paris may affect/complicate the visa paper work procedure..?!
You need to be exercising your treaty right to live in another EEA state; basically you need to be living in France and working, studying or living off a private income/savings.

I can't find an explanation in Italian, but this guidance from the UK may help, as the rules are the same for all EEA states. I'm sure a quick Google search will find you the information in Italian.

Here is the guidance from the British embassy; I'm sure the Italian one will have similar guidance.

Hello there,

Actually I don't have to have an explanation in Italian since I feel that I'm quite fluent in english, I'd like to believe so anyways..I'd very much appreciate if anyone of you would tell me something that I don't know..

I've been living and paying taxes in Paris for the Past two years although I'm on the dole right now, hence I'm using this time ( whilst on a turist visa in Thailand 2+ the extention of 30 days ) to do the required paper work to marry her and hopefully take her back with me in the next two month or so..Here's why I still would like to know what are the proceedings..what do I need to do and act upon..?

Thank you very much in advance..Ramdas.