Rimping By The River In Cm Bombed Last Night?

bggg

Was told this by a friend that Thai news broadcast that the rimping by the river was bombed last night. Anyone else heard this??? Any idea why Rimping would be a target? Looking for any confirmation. Thanks

and nobody else has heard the same story!

I was there yesterday and there was nearly a riot. There were just two large bottles of Heineken on the cold shelve and a big German guy tried to get them before me. I felt like burning a tyre or throwing a firework at a bank's atm I was so angry.

and nobody else has heard the same story!

I was there yesterday and there was nearly a riot. There were just two large bottles of Heineken on the cold shelve and a big German guy tried to get them before me. I felt like burning a tyre or throwing a firework at a bank's atm I was so angry.

Did he put a beach towel over them to reserve them. :)

I told the mods to close this thread as nothing happened at the Rim Ping the other night and these king of threads merely serve to spread rumors. The manager at the Rimping said nothing happened there.

More BS havent people got better things to do than talk <deleted>. Stop stirring stuff up, its bad enough with the real news and why is it always a friend that told them....?????

Edited by thaimiller

At the moment this appears to be a rumor. Until a hard media source shows otherwise this topic is closed. If verifiable news collaborates it then PM a mod with the information and the topic can be re-opened.

//Closed//