Mike Tyson

Do u think...  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Immediately after the bought Mike Tyson was quoted as saying "my hearts just not in it anymore, im not hungry" . I mean, i dont like hearing it but if the man himself is saying it where are you gonna go from there.... bring back tyson when he was 20 yrs old.... what a predator! :o

Immediately after the bought Mike Tyson was quoted as saying "my hearts just not in it anymore, im not hungry" . I mean, i dont like hearing it but if the man himself is saying it where are you gonna go from there.... bring back tyson when he was 20 yrs old.... what a predator! :o

I hear ya Soi Lurker, I hear ya.....

There is no heavyweight around now who could have handled a 20 yr old Tyson....and even now if he gets going.....just got to get some good rounds under his belt....

but doesnt sounded promising at the moment :D

As for his stint in jail, well only Tyson and the girl in the beauty pagent know the answer to that one........tyson was definately no "angel" outside of the ring but as you know, in america, if youve got money, everyone wants a piece of you, including that excuse for a wife he had once upon a time.......

As for his stint in jail, well only Tyson and the girl in the beauty pagent know the answer to that one........tyson was definately no "angel" outside of the ring but as you know, in america, if youve got money, everyone wants a piece of you, including that excuse for a wife he had once upon a time.......

.....but thats it....."when u got money"

and that Robin Gibbens or whatever her name was...she was bad bad news.....

Now that he has finally bitten the Dust one must wonder what 12 millions CHAVs will now call their ugly dogs.

Best fight I remember as a kid was between Sonny Liston and Ingmar Johanson :D:o

Now that he has finally bitten the Dust one must wonder what 12 millions CHAVs will now call their ugly dogs.

Best fight I remember as a kid was between Sonny Liston and Ingmar Johanson :D  :D

He may not be finished.....why would Chav's call their girlfriends after a boxer !!! :o

Edited by Siam_superfly

and a question to the boxing posters out there in TV land....

Do u think that Tyson did deserve to go to jail ?

Wasn't really convinced but reckoned the girl should have been jailed for stupidity if she honestly thought she was going to his room for a "coffee" !

:o:D

and a question to the boxing posters out there in TV land....

Do u think that Tyson did deserve to go to jail ?

Wasn't really convinced but reckoned the girl should have been jailed for stupidity if she honestly thought she was going to his room for a "coffee" !

:D:D

Im with u there, it was probably 50/50....

she left her Hotel room late in the night, to meet Tyson in his limo...... :o

Edited by Siam_superfly

Priceless

:o

Think its for his own good that he calls it a day now, we all know how difficult it is to acheive anything when your heart is not in it. Be it a Boxer or a Bin Man.

Only problem as I see it is he needs the money, he could make a lot of dosh if he could improve his IQ and learn the art of Public Speaking.

:D After seeing Mikes last - seems like poor effort he is far from the stylist he was years ago, back then he was hungry and now maybe a touch hungry, but now I think his mental state is playing a big roll in his lack of performance, before his mental state said "i can't be beat" but now his mental state says "who is this guy is he good" The trainers are trying to improve his fitness but I think he needs a well respected mentor to encourage his thoughts that he is it and who are you to step in this ring and dare to chalenge me. :o:D

:D  After seeing Mikes last - seems like poor effort he is far from the stylist he was years ago, back then he was hungry and now maybe a touch hungry, but now I think his mental state is playing a big roll in his lack of performance, before his mental state said "i can't be beat" but now his mental state says "who is this guy is he good" The trainers are trying to improve his fitness but I think he needs a well respected mentor to encourage his thoughts that he is it and who are you to step in this ring and dare to chalenge me. :o  :D

:D ...yep...thats what needs to be done