Live Updates A Big Bravo To Thaivisa

CHdiver

I am deeply impressed with the Job Georg and his Crew (webfact and all the other) are doing to keep us updated. I am very happy to get good Information's nearly 24 hours a Day from experienced People.

Job well done and keep up the good work.

Thanks Guys, your work and commitment is outstanding

:):D:D

george's twitter is the best source of information. the twitter on the nationmultimedia homepage is very good too. but enough is enough, now let me out, just booked my flight to Singapore tomorrow morning....

I must agree, I have been spending hours daily following the action on Thaivisa while I'm away, I am very appreciative to those who worked so hard to keep me up to date.............. THANKS GUYS !!!!!!

I must agree, I have been spending hours daily following the action on Thaivisa while I'm away, I am very appreciative to those who worked so hard to keep me up to date.............. THANKS GUYS !!!!!!

Wow,wow and wow to all Thai Visa staff...I was so far from Bangkok but, you all keep me informed. I appreciated of what you all did. Thank you so much....

A big THANK YOU from me also.

I can't tell you what a benefit it's been to have such responsive, reliable and unbiased new's consolidation.

The threads have been permanently loaded into my browser since this whole thing kicked off.

There's nothing worse than being left in the dark in a crisis situation.

I honestly believe that the expat community was probably better informed of minute by minute developments than those people actually taking part in the event, thanks to your efforts.

Again - Many Thanks - the service you provided has been magnificent.

100% agreed - thanks to the hard work of George and Co ThaiVisa became my first stop for news during the crisis - watch out BBC & CNN ! All the efforts are very much appreciated......

Edited by Melpomene