Getting A Cab Now

THAILIBAN

Need to leave from my home at around 6.00 a.m. tomorrow morning to get to the airport. has anyone tried to get a cab via the call center ? are cabs available on the streets right now ? I live about 1 km from the main road (thanks god!) in a suburb (where turmoil started too, unfortunately), so I dont know what's actually going on out there....

try to make an aregment with some friend or neighbour to give you a lift - in this situation I wouldn't rely on booking taxi

my neighbours (all Thais in a non-Farang area) are all sleeping now and certainly won't be approachable before 6 a.m.

besides, certainly nobody would want to send me to the airport with a private car in these times.....

anyway, will just try to call the RADIO TAXI hotline.

try to make an aregment with some friend or neighbour to give you a lift - in this situation I wouldn't rely on booking taxi

my neighbours (all Thais in a non-Farang area) are all sleeping now and certainly won't be approachable before 6 a.m.

besides, certainly nobody would want to send me to the airport with a private car in these times.....

In this situation, in spite of the cost, I would call the nearest luxury hotel and ask if you can use their service.

In this situation, in spite of the cost, I would call the nearest luxury hotel and ask if you can use their service.

that's a good idea, thanks.

In case I really have problems to get a cab now, I will try to call or even walk to the nearby Alexander Hotel here. not a luxury Hotel really, but has hundreds of rooms and should have their own van for transport.....