Hotel In Pattaya

robinc

G,day,

I always stay at "P72 hotel". Its situated in walking street.(Right on walking street accross the street from club Lucifer)

Room Prices.. From Baht 600 / 900. Can be a bit noisey if you take a lower floor room.

Hope this helps,

cheers,

lesdunbar

Google diana-oasis. My favorite since they opened. Perfect location, very nice staff and manageress. Great value for money. Would never stay on Walking Street. Oasis gives you the Best of both worlds. Entertainment at the doorstep & Peaceful gardens and pools and they are very girl friendly. JL.

Thanks for all your replies. I really appreciate them and I'm attempting to follow up each lead by checking the hotels out on the internet. A hotel doesn't have to be right on Walking Street. In fact I'd prefer to be on a side street that is a short distance from Walking Street.

Please keep the suggestions coming. :)

Jao Praya Resort near the corner of Soi 8 and 10 Thepprasit rd, from there its straight down the soi to come out at soi diamond on 2nd rd, on a motorbike 2 minutes, huge pool about 3m deep at the deep end, 650 baht a night.

Some terrible suggestions on this thread. Either noisy(with transexuals and ladies of the night hanging around outside and a nightclub opposite) or old or just too far away.

If you are not bothered about a pool, there is a nice guesthouse on Soi 17,(the one that is actually across the road from the Diamond beach Soi, not miles away as in a misleading earlier suggestion) two minutes away from Walking Street. Next to the Indian Temple with a coffee shop downstairs. Maybe a kind member in the vicinity can retrieve the contact details for you. I'm guessing up to 700 baht for a room with fridge and hot shower etc.

Further down the soi is the Moonlight . Lots of different options available according to your pocket and taste.

There is also the Dream Hotel on Second road to consider.

Sister hotel to the P72, so similar features/facilities and a 2 minute walk from Walking Street, and without the need to take your life in your hands to cross Second Road, either !!!!!!

I have had many a meal in the restuarant, and there is an ATM in the entrance.

The rooms dont look too bad either.

Penkoprod

There is also the Dream Hotel on Second road to consider.

Sister hotel to the P72, so similar features/facilities and a 2 minute walk from Walking Street, and without the need to take your life in your hands to cross Second Road, either !!!!!!

I have had many a meal in the restuarant, and there is an ATM in the entrance.

The rooms dont look too bad either.

Penkoprod

I actually had someone suggest the Dream Hotel on another website and I've checked it out and bookmarked its website. But I had mistakedly thought it was on Walking Street. I must check it out again now that I know it is on 2nd Road and is that handy to Walking Street. Thanks

Can anyone give me any feedback on Secrets. From checking out its website it looks like a good spot. How far is it from Walking Street? Any revues on the service, room quality, etc.

Maybe 100 Meter. Its fairly new and the Rooms are nice, Service is good.

Secrets sounds like a good place. Anyone else have an opinion on Secrets. Another hotel recommended to me from another site is Bay Breezes. Can anyone give me any feedback, either positive or negative on Bay Breezes Hotel. I'm making up a short list for when it comes time to book. If one hotel is full I have others to check out.

• 2 months later...

I've stayed at Secrets before, it was nice. But stay on Walking Street was not for me. Also the Secrets girls were very nice but too close to home !

Now staying at Fawlty Towers, 2nd Road and Soi 10. Very clean, really good Internet, and very good pricing. I've looked all around Soi Baukao and used to stay on Soi 8 (at 1600 per night) alot. This place is good.

3 minute walk to Central Place Mall, baht bus to WS easy and quick. Also, you can trust the staff and boss, no small thing especially if just using for a starting base. Also many places back to Soi Baukao withing 5 minutes walk, heres a map http://fawltytowerspattaya.com/

Edited by SunSeek01

Welcome Plaza Hotel is a very good hotel for 850 Baht a night. has a swimming pool, and a very good location just off of second road.

Here's a link to their website.

http://www.welcome.co.th/wplaza.htm

I've lived in Thailand for a long time, and I lived in Pattaya for five years, so I know the town very well. If you need any further info feel free to PM me.

Barry