Car Hire Phuket/krabi

I got a flight booked down to phuket at the end of the week and was wondering if anyone has got any information on hiring a car for a week. I am planning on leaving phuket after maybe an overnight stay and then want to tour krabi for a week. Any ideas of prices and risks you take when hiring a car. I will fly out of phuket 8 days later.

John

Edited by jflundy

I got a flight booked down to phuket at the end of the week and was wondering if anyone has got any information on hiring a car for a week. I am planning on leaving phuket after maybe an overnight stay and then want to tour krabi for a week. Any ideas of prices and risks you take when hiring a car. I will fly out of phuket 8 days later.

John

Don't miss AoNang!!!

• 2 years later...

John

Hi John

Budget Phuket Baht 1200,-/day for Honda Jazz.

As somebody else said go to Ao Nang in Krabi. Heaven on earth.

cheers and enjoy

onzestan