Visa Run To Singapour

air asia has a sweet deal to singapour, 459baht (plus the don muang 500baht ripoff fee of course).

i have a non imagrant B from penang and will be getting a work permit next visa run. is there any problem going to singapour for my next run?

thx steve

I always do up my Visa in Singapore and it take two days to process. 1st day submit your form at before 12pm and the next day to collect at after 2pm.

Most of us would call that one day (we think of a day as 24 hours) I believe; but one day plus a couple of hours might be better. We would not call it two days - you start at day zero and finnish on day 1.

^ Some people have to do runs every 3 months to get a new Non-imm B so they can extend their WP in turn. It often applies to those that don't earn the minimum wage or don't have enough capital etc. As Imm often won't extend their Visa 'cos of this.

Or he might just mean he didn't get his WP on his Penang Non-imm B so now he's getting another one and will get a WP on his return.

air asia has a sweet deal to singapour, 459baht (plus the don muang 500baht ripoff fee of course).

i have a non imagrant B from penang and will be getting a work permit next visa run. is there any problem going to singapour for my next run?

thx steve

Done this many times, no problem.

Have to agree about the WP. Don't think you can get one there...

thx steve

well i guess i'm not clear on the whole process. I got the non imm B in panang and a 3 month stamp. now i have to go back to my lawyer with a bunch of paper work to get the WP but havn't done it yet. i'm not sure what happens after that, i guess i get the WP here in LOS and on my next visa trip i get a what? i don't really know?

anyhow, sounds line s'por is a good bet, i'm book tickets.

thx

thx steve

well i guess i'm not clear on the whole process. I got the non imm B in panang and a 3 month stamp. now i have to go back to my lawyer with a bunch of paper work to get the WP but havn't done it yet. i'm not sure what happens after that, i guess i get the WP here in LOS and on my next visa trip i get a what? i don't really know?

anyhow, sounds line s'por is a good bet, i'm book tickets.

thx

And you know that the non immigrant B visa does not allow you to work; so after you get your work permit you will start working?