Is It Possible Violence Will Come To Hua Hin, Phuket Or Samui

livinthailandos

After seeing buildings being burned in bangkok, and keep in mind you have a few radical people who have decided that it would be easier to see bangkok burn in flames rather than the alternative, It got me thinking, in every country and both sides of political partys or other people there are always going to be a few radical people who will go out and cause crime, violence, mischef to disrupt daily life, etc you get the idea, as you already see in northern thailand a small uprising and buildings set on fire as well, it got me thinking how long before a radical extremist person from the red side decides to bypass bangkok and blow up or set something on fire in the south, maybe phuket, samui, hua hin, causing a radical people from the yellow side to stand up and retailate which in turns leads you know where. I really hope that doesn't happen but with radical extremist people I think its only a matter of time. I am aware thailand has never been stable, but as you've seen with bangkok a battle may have been won at what cost but the war is far from over. And real issues still have not been addressed