Thank You Thaivisa.com

Microwave

Many thanks to Thaivisa.com for the daily updates and news stories over the past 6 - 8 weeks. It would have been difficult if not impossible to keep up with the situation in Bangkok and the provinces without your input. I hope that the daily updates continue for awhile longer as the situation throughout Thailand is still quite fluid. Thanks! :)

Edited by Microwave

+1 to this. The Thaivisa updates and member contributions have been a lifesaver, quite literally, to follow up the situation minute by minute and avoid putting myself & my wife in danger.

Big thanks go to George and the Thaivisa team for the work they put in coordinating all these news streams from different sources.

Just like to add my thanks to Thai Visa for keeping my wife and myself up to date on the situation in thailand . Fantastic coverage .

God knows how many hours we have spent reading this site .

The daily Red shirt rally daily updates have been fantastic .

Thank you very much

I'll add my kudos to the thread. Kept me informed and up to date beyond any expectations I could have had.

Highest regards and thanks particularly to Webfact and George. You've been working overtime - I owe you a beer or two or three when this is all over.

Two things:

1. Well done to george, webfact and the mods (kiss kiss :) ), especially found the twitter updates useful.

2. On a lighter note, nothing like a war to raise the ratings (see cnn 1991) and membership numbers (that click you here is not a cash machine ? :D

Perhaps its time to change the daily update heading though, rally is over.

Dittos from me as well .... helped me to monitor things from afar as well as keep family members from drinking too much koolaid from the western media.

While I hope the worst is over, let's keep in mind that the embers are unfortunately still smoldering and there are still risks. See my post about Ayutthaya in Central Thailand Forum. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Edited by Spee

Good Job George and Webfact. Next time I see you - need to send some lager/wine your way. :D

Also like to give a big hand to the mods - they have done a good job especially keeping people in line. :D

How was the holiday :)

:) Thankyou Thai Visa :D

Fantastic work with the updates Webfact, George & the entire team. :D

The moderators also deserve a 'special' mention, you poor souls, hope you all get that payrise soon. :D

Edited by neverdie

Good Job George and Webfact. Next time I see you - need to send some lager/wine your way. :D

Also like to give a big hand to the mods - they have done a good job especially keeping people in line. :D

How was the holiday :)

Time well spent I suggest you take time out yourself James. :D

A special thank you from me and the guys (computer illiterates) I passed on information to, from your site, here in the sticks.

Without you guys we would have been clueless as to current events.

:)

Full kudos to TV. I had to leave Thailand mid-May. I am in China with no access to Twitter, Facebook or even my Google Picasa photo website. TV was by far the best source of information available.

We have seen a lot of extremist and non-sensical posts from both sides of the fence, to the point many members with worthwhile input clearly gave up, much to the detriment and value of the forum.

At times, the sheer volume of posts made it necessary to skip several pages just to stay current. It would be great if each post had a 'grading' option that could be used with an optional filter function to return only posts from members that maintain a level of approval.