Easiest Embassy For Schengen Visa Application?

Hi there,

We, a group of 4 expats, employed in thailand properly with having work permits, are willing to apply for schengen visa. So we'd like to know that which embassy in thailand is going to give the less hassle for us to get it? After doing some home work, i assume that the netherlands one seems the easiest. But still I'd like to have inputs from people here.

Thanks

There is no embassy at which it is easier to get a Schengen Visa than at others! All issue the visa according the same rules. One rule is, that you have to apply at the embassy of the country which is your main travel destination (where you stay the most days). If there is no clear main destination, then you have to apply at the embassy of the country in which you enter the Schengen area first. If you try to apply at another embassy (not according to the above rules), the embassy will reject your application.

I find that applying at the spanish and irish embassies are the easiest, and does not matter as to where the the arrival destination is. I've had 2 for my wife at the spanish embassy in bangkok issued in 48 hours, just hand form in and get. No evidence to provide either.

We arrived in Paris, spent a couple of days their and then amsterdam, and finally spain.

I find that applying at the spanish and irish embassies are the easiest

I would very much like to know how you found applying for a Schengen visa at the Irish embassy easy. Ireland is not a Schengen state and cannot issue Schengen visas. A Schengen visa is not valid for Ireland and an Irish visa is not valid for the Schengen area.

No evidence to provide either.
Only if the applicant is a family member of an EEA national and traveling with that EEA national. For others, there is a lot of evidence required.

It is simply not true, that it does not matter to apply at which embassy. On the visa application form you are asked about your main travel destination and the duration of the intended stay.

IRELAND IS NOT A MEMBER STATE OF THE SCHENGEN AREA!

If you spent the most of your European trip in Spain, then Spain was the embassy to apply for the visa.