Thai Police Happy With The Situation Or Not ?

tigerfish

so, bangkok along with 23 other provinces are under curfew for a total of 4 nights.

thai police happy with the situation or not?

on the one hand you could argue that, they could be delighted. get to sit around all night watching t.v. or listening to the radio with all their mates. whilst sharing a bottle whiskey and stuffing their faces silly, but "they do that anyway wright?"

what im thinking about though is the loss of revenue that goes in their back pockets every night. they cant be happy with this curfew, no cars or motorbikes on the streets, to stop and pay made up traffic offence fines. no clubs or bars open to go and collect pay offs(bribes) from. how on earth is your local bib going to be able to explain the lack of funds when he next goes and sees the mia noi.

some would say theyve only got themselves to blame. after all if they had actually done something about the situation some eight weeks back, instead of waiting around with their fingers stuck up their arse, playing the dont look at me game its not up to me. we might not of ended up in this mess!

Edited by tigerfish

its not that big a stretch to set up road blocks at 6am and breathalyze all the people who pass. bound to be some who are still over the limit. I know , I know, that would be good appropriate police work, but don't rule it out. Stranger things have happend.