Chemtrails In Phuket

Jay08

I have seen these trails all my life in the UK and coming out of almost every plane I have flown on. Its impossible to believe this is a natural phenomenon its got to be some massive conspiracy.

sounds like yet another textbook conspiracy theory:-

1. Allege that there's a conspiracy. Claim that scientific consensus has arisen through collusion rather than the accumulation of evidence.

2. Use fake experts to support your story. "Denial always starts with a cadre of pseudo-experts with some credentials that create a facade of credibility,"

3. Cherry-pick the evidence: trumpet whatever appears to support your case and ignore or rubbish the rest. Carry on trotting out supportive evidence even after it has been discredited.

4. Create impossible standards for your opponents. Claim that the existing evidence is not good enough and demand more. If your opponent comes up with evidence you have demanded, move the goalposts.

5. Use logical fallacies. Hitler opposed smoking, so anti-smoking measures are Nazi. Deliberately misrepresent the scientific consensus and then knock down your straw man.

6. Manufacture doubt. Falsely portray scientists as so divided that basing policy on their advice would be premature. Insist "both sides" must be heard and cry censorship when "dissenting" arguments or experts are rejected.

I did here somewhere that planes dump a chemical agent from planes into the air in phuket and other areas to help make it rain. I did see a truckload of these chemicals being delivered to Phuket airport before, so it could be that.

They are spraying ghost-repellent to get rid of all the ghosts in Phuket. The unfortunate adverse effect is that the gas also causes rapid increase for males willingness to turn in to ladyboys.

this explains a lot, ( and funny as it gets)

Interestingly enough there was a program on Discovery this afternoon that mentioned this. Apparently the USA been doing weather control trials for decades, not just trying to make it rain as in cloud-seeding, and you'll see parallel tracks in the sky that take hours to disappear. Not sure what it was all about as I was working and listening.

The YouTube video just goes to show anybody with a video camera can become a video producer. It makes no difference if you understand what you are filming or not. Commercial airlines spraying chemicals? Get real. High temperature engine exhaust mixed with different moisture content of air produces con-trails (ice crystals) that's why they can last for a long time. Ever see a video clip of 300-600 bomber raids from WWII? No conspiracy.

Just 3 days ago I noticed an airliner leaving a trail, ( perfectly natural and common ) then it advanced into drier air where the white line stopped and I could clearly see the demarkation of black jet exhaust.

How many million gallons of Jet fuel are burned everyday? Makes me reconsider some air trips I was planning.

During the ban on flights over EU because of the Iseland volcano, reportedly the skies were a much bluer colour than had been seen recently because of the lack of airline pollution.