Cycling Through The Red Shirt Dmz The Day Before The Battle

mrmozambique

Careful they are still finding grenades, molotov cocktails and other weapons in red area.

Thanks. I went back the day after the battle, but made it all the way to Rajaprasong and CTW. The army was disposing (i.e. exploding) some of the M79s they found off of Sarasin Rd. near Rajdamri/Lumphini Park. I was about 1 block away and had no idea the M79s were so loud. The soldiers at Wireless/Sarasin went scattering into position. Apparently their colleagues didn't tell them to expect an explosion. Check out the other video I just posted in this forum. It's got some of the raw footage I capture of the tanks moving through the camp and CTW smoldering.

Great video....

must have been ace bombing around bangors on the normally gridlocked roads..as the tarmac is smooth and flat...get some good speed..

You were gay walking down the concrete stairs at the beginning on your mountain bike especially with the flat centre to bike down...! but no front suspension i see.!

What did you the random blue wearing farang and Thai speak about?

When oh, when will people understand the difference btwn an apc(armoured personell carrier) and a tank.Ok heres your lesson for the day.an APC is much smaller than a tank and does not have a turret with that big gun thingy sticking out of it.A tank is much larger than an APC and has a turret with that big gun thingy sticking out of it :)

Thanks for the lessons on military vehicles and my sexuality. I've got at least 45 more minutes of footage that I'd like to put into another video. I'll see if I can get to it this week. That mountain bike is actually my commuter bike. I switched back to rigid fork last year and am enjoying it much better in the city. My mountain bike feels slow and squishy now.

I've created a few other cycling vids through the city. Check 'em out if you're bored.

Great video....

must have been ace bombing around bangors on the normally gridlocked roads..as the tarmac is smooth and flat...get some good speed..

You were gay walking down the concrete stairs at the beginning on your mountain bike especially with the flat centre to bike down...! but no front suspension i see.!

What did you the random blue wearing farang and Thai speak about?

Two of the six stairs are unrideable. The other four you can ride down with some cojones.

The farang and red shirt guy and I were talking about Sae Daeng (he hadn't succumbed to his injuries yet). The red shirt guy was also telling us not to watch the Thai media as it wasn't balanced (no shit). He also was complaining that the army sent so many young soldiers with no experience. You can see he's passionate about what he was saying. If you didn't know better, you might think he was Italian with his arms flailing and all.