Thank You Thai Visa

lannarebirth

and for providing a source of generally accurate information and a medium for people to express themselves during this recent crisis period. While most of us were not directly affected by the recent protests and riots many were and your portal has provided a means to gather information to make decisions whereby we can conduct ourselves appropriately and provide protection to those we love and care for. I really can't thank you enough. You've shown the absolute best of what the internet can be used for.

With gratitude, LRB

Good post. :)

I'm going to second that. Without Thai Visa I would have been very worried. I have a few friends in Bangkok who were able to keep me updated on their side of things, but it has been very helpful to see it from a 'whole city' point of view. I'm heading to Bangkok tonight to start my new life there (I've been before, it's become a bit of an obsession for me), and will certainly be checking in with this site regularly to keep updated.

Thanks so much TV team!

all the best for a new beginning David. I hope it will also be a good new beginning for Thailand. a much needed one.

and Thanks for your feedback LRB :) I certainly cant take credit for it, but know that a number of MODs and ADMINs have spent hours on end bringing together news to us