"the War Is Over For The Time Being. Now Everybody Is Looking For Red-shirts. But In Two Months Time Things Will Start Up Again. The Attacks Will Begi

gardenubon

THE British yob caught on video whipping up deadly riot fury in Bangkok was identified today as a London hospital driver.

Jeff Savage, 48, was filmed vowing to loot and burn a Bangkok shopping mall days before Red Shirt rebels left it in ruins.

I hope he enjoys the rest of his stay in the Hilton when they catch him.

THE British yob caught on video whipping up deadly riot fury in Bangkok was identified today as a London hospital driver.

Jeff Savage, 48, was filmed vowing to loot and burn a Bangkok shopping mall days before Red Shirt rebels left it in ruins.

I hope he enjoys the rest of his stay in the Hilton when they catch him.

This Idiot should know his life is in danger, Thai are mad and they may forgive Red Shirt but not a Falang. His best bet is to go to Thai Authorities and give himself off. He will be lucky if they just deport him without Jail time

I don't think it takes Nostradamus to predict this is far from over.

Lots of anger directed at this guy. He's a tool but too many are focusing on him and not the real criminals.

This Idiot should know his life is in danger, Thai are mad and they may forgive Red Shirt but not a Falang.

Apparently the rural and protesting Thais are not mad at him. Perhaps only the elite are upset, otherwise they would have cooked his goose when he was on the scene. I'd also think that if he was really causing problems more than just running his mouth, there is a GOOD chance someone would have hurt him or even killed him in the middle of the chaos.