English Football Championship Play Off Final Blackpool V Cardiff

blink

Hi Guys, Does anybody know if the English Championship football (Soccer for our american friends) Play Off Final will be shown anywhere in the Pattaya area. My Birth town Club are playing, it is the Biggest game in years for them & i would really love to be able to watch it if at all possible. Its played at wembley today (saturday) & I know it is on sky sports in the UK & Kick off is 3pm uk time - 9pm thailand.

I asked in a couple of bars last night & nobody seemed sure if it would be shown, somebody said witherspoons may have it but no definate answer.

If anybody can shed some further light or offer any help its much appreciated.

Many Thanks

It's usually shown each year in Pattaya.

Just go into the centre of Pattaya at 9 p.m and have a wander about. It's bound to be on in some of the beer bars.

Try Tim's on second road or the wonderful bar opposite them.

I hope Blackpool win. I've never forgiven Cardiff for selling Sunderland Micheal Chopra.

Edited by Asiacat

Come on the Bluebirds (Clwb Pêl-droed Dinas Caerdydd). biggrin.gif

Unfortunately the chances of me seeing the game here in HCMC are similar to snowballs in hel_l.

Wish I was in Pattaya now. sad.gif

Take it your in Saigon, if you have a fast internet connection you can get it on Iraqgoals,tip on here week or two ago,or listen through internet radio

Cheers for the replys guys. somtampet, I Had a wander down to witherspoons earlier & although the manager was out it was advertised on the big board outside the bar. So will probably be in there later, wearing something orange/tangerine

Up the seasiders :)

Congratulations Blackpool!

A nice day out for all visiting Premiership fans next season.

Can't see them surviving any more than three seasons though - Autumn, Winter and Spring.

Congratulations Blackpool!

A nice day out for all visiting Premiership fans next season.

Can't see them surviving any more than three seasons though - Autumn, Winter and Spring.

100 pounds win on them to win one million in the 2010/2011 Premier League at odds of 10,000-1

GET ON!

Congratulations to Ian Holloway and his Blackpool team. They have played open, passing football for most of the season and are now promoted on merit.

Of course they will be favourites for the drop but they should enjoy their season in the sun.

Congratulations to Ian Holloway and his Blackpool team. They have played open, passing football for most of the season and are now promoted on merit.

Of course they will be favourites for the drop but they should enjoy their season in the sun.

My congratulations too, Bad luck Cardiff.... :)

thankfully the EPL remains the EPL, great well done blackpool, downside is Championship has lost its best away trip, and the biggest thugs in Championship remain. more early kick offs. Seasiders come on, beating Forest and Cardiff

Edited by NALAK