What Will Happen If I Over Run Thai Visa Jetairways Bangrak Closed Til 24th And Cant Rebook Please Help?

Do you think they will waver my visa i'm entering thailand by land today..so 15 days if jetairways cant fly me home before then what will happen considering there shut because there office is

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage"> Jet Airways (India) Ltd., 8/15-16 Cathay House, 4 th Floor, North Sathorn Road, Bangrak, Silom, closed til monday 24th </h6>

answers thanked in advance :)

Dear Liam

please note that there is no disruption to any Jet Airways flight! You can also contact Jet Airways reservation team at

021342627-8. These numbers have been advised in our website as well.

you may also like to send me a pm with yr contact details. Someone from jet airways will contact you and assist.

Thanks & regards

anindam

Dear Liam

please note that there is no disruption to any Jet Airways flight! You can also contact Jet Airways reservation team at

021342627-8. These numbers have been advised in our website as well.

you may also like to send me a pm with yr contact details. Someone from jet airways will contact you and assist.

Thanks & regards

anindam

Good post.

thanks sisaketmike!

Fortunately, i happen to be associated with jet airways & I can assure you that jet airways strives to offer the best to it's clients. Sometimes we also land up in tough situation like the office is forced closed for the last week. Alternate arrangements were immediately made to ensure no customer is inconvenienced.

Liam, do let me know if I have managed to provide a satisfactory solution. You can also contact the office. We are awaiting clerance from authorities and are likely to operate from the city office effective tomorrow.

Thanks and regards.