Job Position Wanted For Student International Business And Languages

Hello,

I am a 27 year old Dutch student International Business and Languages and I am looking for a job opportunity in Thailand within the field of business economics, marketing, business management and finance. I already have one year working experience within Thailand.

Currently, I am forfilling an internship for a Dutch foundation within the field of educational consultancy. This foundation wants to become profitable and expand its business to Thailands eastern seaboard. The internship is taking place within Banglamung/Chonburi and I have my workplace at the local Asian University. It is expected that I graduate this August for my bachelor International Business and Languages at my home university in the Netherlands.

Furthermore, last year I worked for a Thai company that observed and analyzed the succesfactors of little Thai entrepeneurs within the Banglamung region. After this research, the data of the various entrepeneurs was analyzed and compared with each other, to give them a better look in their current activities and to offer them advice for the future.

Before I moved to Thailand, I also participated in the Erasmus Student Exchange program. For this program, I studied for half a year in

Berlin, Germany. At this moment, I am still living in the Banglamung region, and would like to stay in Thailand after I finish my study.

I am fluent in speaking, writing and reading Dutch, English and German. Furthermore, I can speak Thai.

Feel free to send me a private message. I can send you my c.v. by email, if you are interested.

Edited by BeardedDragon