Online Share Dealing

There seem to be a number of dealers and dabblers on here.

I'm interested in accessing the UK stock exchange but most online trading facilities I have found are for UK residents or expensive (Internaxx for example).

As personal recommendations are generally the best, can anyone give any recommendations for a good, reasonably priced online facility that caters for expats?

Thanks

I use Fastrade (division of Charles Stanley) based in Edinburgh, and have had an account with them as an expat for a number of years. Depends what you call reasonably priced. The standard nominee account I have costs 20 quid a year admin. The cost of trading varies a bit as you can decide if you want a single cost across the board (currently 11.50 I think) or a variable cost (better if you trade smaller amounts). I've found their service excellent to date. You get interest (tax free as expat) on any cash balance held).

When I looked at setting up the account a few years ago ETrade also handled expats.

I would suggest a spread trading account rather than a broker account.Much of what you want from a broker can be utilised on a spreads platform.

You can access from Thailand I am reliably informed. You can try Tradefair or its parent company Capital Spreads.

Profits are tax free as well.