Options When 3 Year Non Immigrant Resident B Expires

Sorry for being a newb here however, most info I found in the search is a couple of years old

What options are there when a 3 year non resident B visa is coming up for expiration?

No Work Permit attached.

A. Go through process again and get new non resident immigrant B visa

Is there any other options like an extension

Thank you

If you do not have a work permit it appears you would not have a valid reason for extension of stay but you did not mention what the visa was issued for and if it is still a valid reason.

The visa is called non immigrant.

If you do not have a work permit it appears you would not have a valid reason for extension of stay but you did not mention what the visa was issued for and if it is still a valid reason.

Visa is business development related but no work is done in Thailand.

Visa multi entry and is stamped no work allowed

I come and go every 90 days per the rules, however I am in and out of Thailand every month for other countries and return

My same situation continues today just didnt know if there was a way to get an extension or just another new 3 year

As with the multiple-entry 1-year non-immigrant visa that requires a visa run each 90 days -- as opposed to the 1-year non-immigrant B extension of stay -- the visa expires at the end of the stated term and must be applied for again with all supporting documents.

For those who are unfamiliar with the 3-year business visa, it is issued for "business purposes" but employment of any kind is strictly prohibited. It does, however, allow the holder to visit Thailand as often as required for as long as the visa remains valid and allows holder to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 90 days during each visit.

These visas are only issued at the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General in the applicant’s country of residence, or the embassy which has jurisdiction over his or her country of residence. Honorary consulates cannot issue this type.

The list of documents that are or may be required to obtain the visa is long and includes:

* A letter from the employer giving details of the applicant’s position, length of employment, salary and purpose of the visit(s) to Thailand. If the applicant is self-employed, he or she must provide documentation of his or her business undertaking such as business registration and details of business operation.

* Copies of correspondence with business partners in Thailand.

* A letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand.

* Corporate documents of associated partners/companies in Thailand such as:

* A letter of recommendation from previous employer or business associations of which the applicant is member.

... and more.

If you are not in the same situation as you were when you got your visa, then you will have to look at other visa options.

Our expert Legal Advisors can provide you a more detailed information about visa requirements, work permit and company legal issues.

sunbelt.jpg

www.sunbeltasia.com

26th Floor Fortune Town BR, 1 Ratchadapisek Rd, 10400 Bangkok

Tel: 02-642-0213 Fax: 02-641-1995

Follow us on:

facebook.png twitter.png

My i ask where do you get your 3 year visa? I would like to get a 3 year one also... Thank you.