Bangkok Pissup Party Two

kreon

Will you be there??  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One Time Offer: One pint of beer for TV ( ThaiVisa - not TransVestite) member who come in a thong!

Disclaimer - "come" - means enters the bar, walks into and stays at least as long as pint of beer lasts, being well-observed by non-orthodox hetero-sexual males in the Sin Bar during first 3hrs of Pissup Party.

Does anyone know if Toddy is coming along this time? :D

You might remember that he was meant to be the focal point for the last TV pissup at Titanium, but I certainly don't recall meeting anyone that matched the description below....was it a wind-up or did he get ejected for a dress-code violation a la Stumonster...??? :D

Rags

How will I recognize anyone?

I think we should make Toddy and his long ginger beard the focal point, surely very difficult not to find him!!! :D:D:o

But seriously that is not a bad idea. Short ginger hair, long ginger goatie beard, Harley shirt, house of blues baseball cap with flames in bright red and yellow - easy to find methinks.

I'm sure that was my local 21 years ago, when I stayed at the Rajah for a fortnight and that club was the furthest I made from the hotel.

:D Why did you leave the Hotel? What's wrong with the little darlings in the Hillary Bar? :o

I'll be there - and there's always the Hillary Bar just a two minute walk away if it gets too busy :D

This is the place that used to be called "Megabreak" and then "Ball in Hand" (reference to the world pool rules :D ). I've been there a few times, but not under this name.

Well done Kreon - you're fast becoming Mr. Fixit! :D

I'm sure that was my local 21 years ago, when I stayed at the Rajah for a fortnight and that club was the furthest I made from the hotel.

:D Why did you leave the Hotel? What's wrong with the little darlings in the Hillary Bar? :o

I'll be there - and there's always the Hillary Bar just a two minute walk away if it gets too busy :D

This is the place that used to be called "Megabreak" and then "Ball in Hand" (reference to the world pool rules :D ). I've been there a few times, but not under this name.

Well done Kreon - you're fast becoming Mr. Fixit! :D

Actually the one I used to use had a door from the hotel lobby as well I think. Was a long time ago. Just looked familiar on the map.

Here's hoping that you're referring to footwear and not the other clothing apparel by that name......  :D  :o

One Time Offer: One pint of beer for TV ( ThaiVisa - not TransVestite) member who come in a thong!

I wear a thong on each foot - I put the skinny bit between my toes... :D:D

chinese safety boots

I am meeting up with Ace, OxfordWill and Teach tomorrow (Sunday 19th) at the Dynasty Inn, Sukhumvit Soi 4 at 7pm. :D

We will then move on to Sin and/or Hilary's also Soi 4.:D

Any others of you who wish to join us are more than welcome. :D

I know this is :o but I didn't want to start a new thread..... :D

I voted "maybe". :o

I am a bit shy and if none of the TV members I have already met, plan to come, well I don't think I will come.

You've met me and LC. Shy isnt what i thought you were. By the way. We need a better chat this time. So if i go. You gotta go. Deal? :D

Trust me Jockstar, I am a real shy person. :D

But if ya go, I will go. The deal is set! :D

Any non-farang, non-native English speaking TV member coming?

I would be more comfortable going if there's a good mix of international members joining the party.

If not is it OK to be there pretending to be a regular customer just to see what TV members are like? :o

Edited by Nordlys

Any non-farang, non-native English speaking TV member coming? 

I would be more comfortable going if there's a good mix of international members joining the party. 

If not is it OK to be there pretending to be a regular customer just to see what TV members are like?  :D

at the last party we had them in all colours and shapes, some not so, some very nice :o

be welcome to join us, like the last time we wanna drink this place empty :D

like the last time we wanna drink this place empty :D

Jockie will be a very good help. :D

What exactly are you saying? :D:D:o . Actually i might not be able to make it. Might have to goto ChiangMai that weekend. :D

thought we had a deal, jockstar.

what am gonna do without you :D

We did/still do. But unfortunately its out of my control. Gotta get a band sorted for the wedding and do a couple of other things in CM. We were gonna go around the Queens bd but its so expensive. The week after then the minister isnt in town. So it looks like the 29th. Totally gutted. But its not 100% yet. Will keep ya posted. I was so looking forward to a few with you.

like the last time we wanna drink this place empty :D

Jockie will be a very good help. :D

What exactly are you saying? :D:D:o . Actually i might not be able to make it. Might have to goto ChiangMai that weekend. :D

thought we had a deal, jockstar.

what am gonna do without you :D

We did/still do. But unfortunately its out of my control. Gotta get a band sorted for the wedding and do a couple of other things in CM. We were gonna go around the Queens bd but its so expensive. The week after then the minister isnt in town. So it looks like the 29th. Totally gutted. But its not 100% yet. Will keep ya posted. I was so looking forward to a few with you.

Spoke to the missus. Still a good chance i'll be there.

Hmmmmmm... I'll *actually* be in Bangkok on a TV meet - up date for once!

Even though I have to leave early the next morning to go back to New York, I going to try my best to be there, If I'm not too busy! I really want to meet some of the Thaivisa personalities in the flesh, like my old friend Loviecutie!

:o

I really want to meet some of the Thaivisa personalities in the flesh, like my old friend Loviecutie!

:o

If you hear people say I'm an alkie, that's NOT true! Yorkie is not an alkie too! By the way, are Yorkie going to come down this time?

Really hope you can make it, Nara. Some of our members are actually nice. Especially kreon. Very quiet and shy man. :D

I really want to meet some of the Thaivisa personalities in the flesh, like my old friend Loviecutie!

:D

If you hear people say I'm an alkie, that's NOT true! Yorkie is not an alkie too! By the way, are Yorkie going to come down this time?

Really hope you can make it, Nara. Some of our members are actually nice. Especially kreon. Very quiet and shy man. :D

Yes Kreon is a very shy and reserved man!!!

:o:D