Bodum Coffee Maker

Hi,

I posted this question unsuccessfully in the "homemade Food" Topic,

so post it with fresh hopes, as a new topic, again!

in case nobody knows here the visual:

post-28064-1274676451_thumb.jpg

has anyone seen one for sale on the island?

tesco used to have them .

I bought one of these about 6 months ago in Nathon. On the 2nd road there is a shop that has rubbish bins etc outside and lots of crockery and cooking utensils inside. When I explained what I wanted they knew straight away I think it was about 400 baht.

I bought one of these about 6 months ago in Nathon. On the 2nd road there is a shop that has rubbish bins etc outside and lots of crockery and cooking utensils inside. When I explained what I wanted they knew straight away I think it was about 400 baht.

the kitchen/crockery ware shop just before the market?

thanks will check em out -

@: Starbucks - do you buy your toothbrush at Louis Vuitton?

Yes that's the one

Yes that's the one

i dont recall you specifying you need it it cheap. i bought a cheap one a few years back and it had nothing but problems with the mesh etc. the one i mortgaged my house for at Starbucks has been working flawlessly for years. your call.

Yes that's the one

i dont recall you specifying you need it it cheap. i bought a cheap one a few years back and it had nothing but problems with the mesh etc. the one i mortgaged my house for at Starbucks has been working flawlessly for years. your call.

yeah' I know - sorry I didn't specify - a "Bodrum" french type press down coffee maker is just what it is and "Stra_ucks" is to coffee what Louis Vuitton is to containers carrying items around....or what a Remy Martin Louis XIII is to Brandies...

and yes, the one I bought 3 Centurires ago at Walmarts for 1.99 is still doing it's job at uncle arthur's place, but he's in Oregon/Portland and I am in Samui... :)

Don't want to go into details.... really!

I not even like the logo of that chain store for pretenders and wannabe's....

Edited by Samuian

You always were careful around the baht :D

This threads about coffee....no need for advice from the tea boy. :D

...and an absolutely facinating thread it is too :)

I don't know if this topic is closed or not but if your ever up north a Super Market that caters to Farang called, "Rimping" has a nice little coffee section with a small selection of Coffee Presses.