Are Sex Toys Illegal In Thailand?

BrassMonkey

I brought this topic up a couple of years ago....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3761&st=0

plastic sausage as my Thai GF calls (them)!

Good on ya Syd. :D

Aren't ThaiVisa members a wealth of knowledge on all kinds of subjects... :D

BTW Syd, I notice you too are from the Banglamung area... found any other interesting little retail places in the past couple of years?

:o

Good on ya Syd. :D

Aren't ThaiVisa members a wealth of knowledge on all kinds of subjects... :D

BTW Syd, I notice you too are from the Banglamung area... found any other interesting little retail places in the past couple of years?

:o

When the Royal Garden shopping mall opened in Pattaya, some years ago now, they had an adult shop that sold just about everything that a U.K. adult shop sells. It was quickly closed down however, probably because it outraged some more serious window shoppers, after all this is a buddhist country!

The tartan thermos won me then ... and now :D:D

The Fire Extinguisher won it for me...with the Thermos a very close second... :D:D

Syd your previous thread is a riot.....but you never did answer the question about who will be the Strapper and who the Strapee... :o:D

Syd your previous thread is a riot.....but you never did answer the question about who will be the Strapper and who the Strapee... :o  :D

Agreed...come on Syd....now is not the time to be shy.... :D

I must admit that considering all the other more 'mainstream' topics that get flamed to a cinder on this forum, interesting that a topic as bold as this one just seems to slip through without a problem (twice). Must say something about the members I guess... :D

...I must admit that considering all the other more 'mainstream' topics that get flamed to a cinder on this forum, interesting that a topic as bold as this one just seems to slip through without a problem (twice).  Must say something about the members I guess... :o

Sshhh! Don't wake up the other mods :D

To Late RDN

Please continue this discussion at www.barladies.com

yes they are illegal.

see our rules

You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy , or otherwise in violation of any law.

Topic closed