Post Dump Discomfort

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scamp knows EXACTLY what he is doing, it's the people that give sensible answers he is taking the p#ss out of IMHO. He sets himself up on purpose, again only MHO

And it is too.

As much as I could go along with this to save my face, I'd rather take the mockery on the chin like a man than allow the sensible posters to believe they have been fooled, because they haven't and I was grateful for the advice.

I wouldn't do that to people, not as Scampy.

You had no idea where this topic might lead eh Scamp ? :o

Of course he did Doc, did you see the joke he posted in that section,? I think it went something like."

"Somebody asked me if I had any newspapers and I said I had piles" or something similar to that.

Why would he make fun of such a thing and then post a thread like this?

Scamp knows EXACTLY what he is doing, it's the people that give sensible answers he is taking the p#ss out of IMHO. He sets himself up on purpose, again only MHO

You might be right but it is always a good laugh.

a troll with a sense of humour :D

• 2 months later...

I had to look for this thread after it being mentioned in another topic.

Serious reply

For many years I suffered from this type of itching and being sensible, I did visit the doctor to have it checked out as I was concerned about it being piles.

The doctor described it as "Hairy bottom disease". The problem being that the skin is sensitive in that area and using paper caused scratches and irritation. Using paper just does not clean properly.

I was advised to use Aqueous Cream BP. It is very cheap to buy and you apply before and after. By applying before, it creates a barrier, so is much easier to keep the area clean. This worked well.

After discovering the Bumspray in Thailand, the problem dissappeared completely. Nowadays I find using paper absolutely disgusting. :o

If your problem has appeared since you have started using paper instead of the much more effective bumspray, then using the Aqueous cream may help you.

Whatever you do, do NOT allow embarrassment to stop you from consulting a doctor. Some of the over the counter creams may appear to help, but to use them over a long period without proper medical advice can be harmful. Some creams are steroid based and can cause thinning of the skin leading to worsening of the condition.

There's been a lot of advise in this thread, but it hardly scratches the surface :D