Private Detective

Farangdanny

There are many and varied around, and really depends on what sort of work you need doing. However, you probably do not wish to elaborate here, which makes it difficult to make suggestions.

Thank you, I want a girl followed, because I think she visits other men

There are many and varied around, and really depends on what sort of work you need doing. However, you probably do not wish to elaborate here, which makes it difficult to make suggestions.

Whether she does or not, will the trust ever be there?

I hope you get peace of mind. :)

just let us know a little bit about what's happening , there are many Detectives on this site who know all or most of the tricks,

just let us know a little bit about what's happening , there are many Detectives on this site who know all or most of the tricks,

...sure give us the finest of details and within minutes you will be receiving:

- More suggestions and opinions than you care to hear

- Many bits of creative sarcasm

- Expert advice from Armchair detectives (much coming from those that don't even live in CM)

- and perhaps photos of your bird taken from posters who may know her personally

Try:

Pol. Sgt. Mjr. Thanat Puangmalai

Tel: 053 491 801

Mobile: 09 2641023

Good luck

Gladiator

Thank you Gladiator, Does he speak English ?

Yes he does, not great but adequate

It was a few years ago when I consulted him and as always in these cases - it was 'complicated' so I took along one of my employees to better explain.

I really don't know why any one would bother with a situation like that. Just move on. There are plenty of girls out there.

A "detective" will just rack up your bill. And I would like to know just how the stickman detective that gotlost recommended can perform such services as "determining if she is pregnant".

A friend of mine - a well to do American, loves Filipino women. His business is out of Honolulu but he lives in Manila 50% of the time. About three years ago he brought his Philippine angel to BKK. I met her and thought she was like a virgin angel (theveda in Thai). Well it took less than a year for him to find out she was turning tricks out of the Emporium while he was doing business. She also had a pua noi living in P.I. with two of her brats. She was about 23 and sweet enough to eat.

Well, after than, he took up with another Manila woman, but this time he put a dick on her trail (pun intended). She came out clean as the Ivory Soap girl, 99 & 44/100% pure. A year later he calls his home in Manila - no answer. Short version: My friend was positioned to care for either of these fools and their children. The second one thru her children's future away on a karaoke system and high dollar items stolen from his upscale condo.

There is a lesson here.

A friend of mine - a well to do American, loves Filipino women. His business is out of Honolulu but he lives in Manila 50% of the time. About three years ago he brought his Philippine angel to BKK. I met her and thought she was like a virgin angel (theveda in Thai). Well it took less than a year for him to find out she was turning tricks out of the Emporium while he was doing business. She also had a pua noi living in P.I. with two of her brats. She was about 23 and sweet enough to eat.

Well, after than, he took up with another Manila woman, but this time he put a dick on her trail (pun intended). She came out clean as the Ivory Soap girl, 99 & 44/100% pure. A year later he calls his home in Manila - no answer. Short version: My friend was positioned to care for either of these fools and their children. The second one thru her children's future away on a karaoke system and high dollar items stolen from his upscale condo.

There is a lesson here.

Lesson, ehm..: "Don't go overboard in the fonts department" ?

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Try a female for this job Danny...

As they find out more in a couple of hours than a thai man will in days.

I advise a girl I used once named Aor, her number is 0817649061.

She did a good job.

There is a lesson here.

I thought the lesson was don't fall in love with a girl who likes karaoke...

I don't understand.

If there's sufficient doubt about this girl to employ a private eye, then why waste money?? I don't think the trust would ever be there.

Plenty of women available, so just move on with life.

Edited by F4UCorsair

There is a lesson here.

I thought the lesson was don't fall in love with a girl who likes karaoke...

I thought the lesson was don't waste the money on a dick.

I don't understand.

If there's sufficient doubt about this girl to employ a private eye, then why waste money?? I don't think the trust would ever be there.

Plenty of women available, so just move on with life.

I don't think it's fair to say that if you have any doubts about a person, then you should just assume they are "guilty" and move on. Many people have doubts about their partner at some point in life - that doesn't mean it's necessary to walk away every time you have a jealous or weak moment and doubt your partner's faithfulness. Maybe the problem is just in the accuser's head. Maybe not. This is a good way to find out.

And why waste the money? Well, if it was me, I'd want to know the answer for sure.

Try a female for this job Danny...

As they find out more in a couple of hours than a thai man will in days.

I advise a girl I used once named Aor, her number is 0817649061.

She did a good job.

Which marriage did you use her on? Number one two or three? No wonder you kept her number :)

Dump her. Cheaper and easier.