Uk Vpn

2008bangkok

Hi,

Im looking for a good VPN to use so i can watch BBC live, im currently using HideIPVPN but doing a speedtest im getting 200kbs off a 4 mb line so that is slow..does anybody have any experience and can recommend a good fast VPN

cheers

Google for "myp2pforum" and check out it's LiveTV forum. They have a UKTV playlist for VLC that has all the UK freeview channels that stream quite well to Thailand. I'm currently watching BBC1 News on my 42" at broadcast quality with no problem.

They also have Russian, Arabic and Romanian playlists that more than replace UBC's offering. Also a good source for the up coming world cup :)

With the above, you won't need a VPN

Google for "myp2pforum" and check out it's LiveTV forum. They have a UKTV playlist for VLC that has all the UK freeview channels that stream quite well to Thailand. I'm currently watching BBC1 News on my 42" at broadcast quality with no problem.

They also have Russian, Arabic and Romanian playlists that more than replace UBC's offering. Also a good source for the up coming world cup :D

Wow, i have just got the VLC playlist for all the channels...cheers man i much much appreciated...... :)

They also have Russian, Arabic and Romanian playlists that more than replace UBC's offering. Also a good source for the up coming world cup :)

thanks phazey just set up the above. great stuff thanks for the info.

May I remind you of the forum rules:

9) Not to discuss proxies or other methods of bypassing government blocking of websites.

// Topic Closed //

A discussion of VPN and which to use is fine, but discussion of what it's intended use, in the case bypassing blocks is not allowed.