Central World Cursed

lazurus

The Central World shopping mall was renamed after certain events made the former name, World Trade Center, a bit gloomy. But maybe that name cursed the mall to also be a victim of terrorism. The events of 5/19 brought back memories of 9/11 for many. Perhaps it can explain some things about the twin towers. Many people have stated that the jet fuel would not have burned hot enough to collapse the towers. The Central world fire had no jet fuel yet some of the mall also collapsed, the link may be the tires. Burning tires brought down this shopping mall. The passenger planes that hit the NY WTC would have contained several sets of tires each. Perhaps they are the reason for the collapse. In the Thai WTC fire we saw that burning tires is sufficient to cause significant damage and even collapse of a building. It is also alleged that funding for the terrorists among the reds came from a certain middle eastern country, coincidence?

Central World refused to pay. The building was built on the cheap I heard anyway.

Siam Paragon paid the Red Shirt Leaders ฿500,000 a day not to bomb it.

Gaysorn Plaza paid ฿ an unknown amount and gave free name brand shirts. Mercer, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren etc.

If you wear a red shirt in this country you can get lots of free stuff. :):D

Edited by LindsayBKK

Central World refused to pay. The building was built on the cheap I heard anyway.

Gaysorn Plaza paid ฿ an unknown amount and gave free name brand shirts. Mercer, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren etc.

Just juicy rumor, or do you have a source? :D

Give the OP some credit - I bet the authorities never considered the possibility of several sets of airplane tyres being solely responsible for the twin towers coming down.

And shouldn't the Thai govt list all potentially cursed buildings so that shoppers can know in advance if they are chancing death by entering the premises.

I was told the army let the central world burned....with bodies of red shirts inside.....

How many bodies, has anyone reported people missing who didn't return from Bangkok? How did they stash them inside a red occupied area without being seen? Who told you that? Have the firefighters recovered any more remains?

You could say that I heard the reds put their weapons in Central and burned them to hide the evidence.

See how easy it is to make up wild accusations. Rampant red supporters always ask for proof, so I'm sure there must be some for that wild theory.

Fire would bring down most structures after a time whatever the source of flame.

The WTCs went down because 300 tons of aircraft loaded with fuel smashed into them at maximum speed. I'm no expert, but common sense should dictate that this fact alone would unsteady buildings of such magnitude, and especially ones being supported by external struts. That the aircraft had tyres on their wheels really does not enter into the equation... ie, it's negligible. Anyway, a little different to a bunch of crazed tossers rolling burning tyres into a mall.

Fire would bring down most structures after a time whatever the source of flame.

The WTCs went down because 300 tons of aircraft loaded with fuel smashed into them at maximum speed. I'm no expert, but common sense should dictate that this fact alone would unsteady buildings of such magnitude, and especially ones being supported by external struts. That the aircraft had tyres on their wheels really does not enter into the equation... ie, it's negligible. Anyway, a little different to a bunch of crazed tossers rolling burning tyres into a mall.

What brought them down was the simple fact that steel, like other metals, will soften/weaken when heated. If this weren't so, blacksmiths would have had some pretty tough work over the millenia.

Just juicy rumor, or do you have a source? :D

People in high places don't read The Bangkok Post nor The Nation.

Like they say, it's who you know.

But if your happy with those papers...

The Central World shopping mall was renamed after certain events made the former name, World Trade Center, a bit gloomy.

Incorrect, Central Pattana had to pay a huge fee to use the word "World trade Center", so just canceled it and change the name.

It was bad because of the poor interior design it had. To many dark spots to make it attractive. Hence the relative small number of visitors a day.

Every interior designer will confirm that it was poorly designed.

Edited by elcent

Just been talking about the Erawan Hotel in another thread. No worries. They will bring in the Top Monks from all over the country. They will do their thing, and everything will be sweet as a nut.

I only went there once anyway, in the late 90's. Isn't that where Planet Hollywood was - The Bangkok WTC? Where I paid 550 Baht for a shitty hamburger just so my young bloke could see Jean Claude Van Damme's boxer shorts?

Just been talking about the Erawan Hotel in another thread. No worries. They will bring in the Top Monks from all over the country. They will do their thing, and everything will be sweet as a nut.

I only went there once anyway, in the late 90's. Isn't that where Planet Hollywood was - The Bangkok WTC? Where I paid 550 Baht for a shitty hamburger just so my young bloke could see Jean Claude Van Damme's boxer shorts?

I tought that i was looking at Jean Claude Van Damme's boxer shorts and under the dress of Marilyn Monroe at The Gaysorn shopping Center???

I tought that i was looking at Jean Claude Van Damme's boxer shorts and under the dress of Marilyn Monroe at The Gaysorn shopping Center???

Probably right, I don't get downtown all that much. Then or now.