Thailand Appears Back To Normal: PM

webfact

That's good Mr. Prime Minister. As things have 'appeared' to have gone back to 'normal' there's no need for elections, social reform and reconciliation. Biznit as usual. :)

Your words

The government have never said this

No...no....no need to tell us...your wife told you to say that...

Unlike you I do not have to repeat what my red shirts friends tell me to say

If I pass on my Thai wife's comments, I will always quote her as we most time do not agree with her beliefs

How many times have you seen my posts quoting her putting Thais before Farang

She is Thai I am Farang

She speaks from her cultural up bringing

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Statement: War Crimes Expert Joines Investigation of Bangkok Deaths

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/2010/05/sta...gkok_deaths.htm

As Thaskin is paying their asking price

They would not be a little biased towards Thaskins version of events would they

My Thai wife has only a few words to say

This is Thailand

We do not want Farang telling is what to do

I am sure 90% of Thais 'think' like this.

Here is a couple of questions for your wife. As you have proferred her views, maybe she would be kind enough to answer.

1. Do farang parents of Thai citizens just have to trust the Thaksin's and Sondhi's to create a normal Thailand for their future.

2. If the rule is no farang interference and influence. Can we please make it retroactive? alanah?

[Does she know the tune of the National Anthem is from a German folk song, that a Scandanavian wrote the criminal code, that the broken convoluted system of government is a sorry mess of what the squabbling Khana Ratsadon brought back from Europe? Has she Googled and read about the CIA's influence?]

------------

If the Thai's would listen to one Canadian, with 50% "Made in Thailand" Remedies and get rid of the Pridian Marxist emulated AND the Plaekian Mussolini inpsired Western Made, Western Copied, Western influenced pieces of junk political system that is destroying the Kingdom, Thailand would be a G30 Nations with 5 to 10 years.

-----------

It is quite clear, the way NORMAL is stacking up, leaving it the Thais to manage the dysfunctional pitch /patch Western system that is inoperable, by anybody, and May 2010 will be seen as shot across the bow, especially that they have now given the evil Red side, 'martyrs'. "Upt to you!"

listen to a farang,,, NEVER NEVER NEVER give the enemy 'martyrs'!

Things are not always as they appear. For Abhisit to say this so early makes him look incredibly naive. It is like saying the storm appears to be over when you are in the eye of the hurricane.

Some red apologists like to make subtle hints of further violence.

Even when they have shot their bolt.

The Thaksin message is always the same.

A weed.

I am no red or apologist for anybody. If you think that things are over at this point you are self deluded as Abhisit. Especially considering that what's his name is about to pass away. I don't see this being over just yet. I am not hinting at further violence as I don't know what will happen. Do you honestly believe that this is truly the end of the unrest? I don't feel the Thai people have wrote the final chapter yet.

It is of no interest for me for this to drag on as I do have a business that suffers from it. I am just being realistic. Don't lump me into a group that wishes others violence just because I express my opnion.

I concur that it is far from over. There is much to be done before the event you wisely consider comes to be.

The puss of the Black Goons need dealt to so that any further terrorist activity is avoided.

Stable governance is needed through to the next election late 2011, with full Army support.

The People's (all including Army, and the very elitist of the elite) Constitution needs to be hammered out in time for the 2011 elections.

But most of all there needs to be a revamped police force that people have the confidence in to act like a police force, and assume the role of the Army as the 1st upholder of the Law and Order of a Democracy.

This is Thailand

Here is a couple of questions for your wife. As you have proferred her views, maybe she would be kind enough to answer.

1. Do farang parents of Thai citizens just have to trust the Thaksin's and Sondhi's to create a normal Thailand for their future.

2. If the rule is no farang interference and influence. Can we please make it retroactive? alanah?

[Does she know the tune of the National Anthem is from a German folk song, that a Scandanavian wrote the criminal code, that the broken convoluted system of government is a sorry mess of what the squabbling Khana Ratsadon brought back from Europe? Has she Googled and read about the CIA's influence?]

------------

If the Thai's would listen to one Canadian, with 50% "Made in Thailand" Remedies and get rid of the Pridian Marxist emulated AND the Plaekian Mussolini inpsired Western Made, Western Copied, Western influenced pieces of junk political system that is destroying the Kingdom, Thailand would be a G30 Nations with 5 to 10 years.

-----------

It is quite clear, the way NORMAL is stacking up, leaving it the Thais to manage the dysfunctional pitch /patch Western system that is inoperable, by anybody, and May 2010 will be seen as shot across the bow, especially that they have now given the evil Red side, 'martyrs'. "Upt to you!"

You know you are a troll right? The Joseph Solution again - lol

Things are not always as they appear. For Abhisit to say this so early makes him look incredibly naive. It is like saying the storm appears to be over when you are in the eye of the hurricane.

Some red apologists like to make subtle hints of further violence.

Even when they have shot their bolt.

The Thaksin message is always the same.

A weed.

I am no red or apologist for anybody. If you think that things are over at this point you are self deluded as Abhisit. Especially considering that what's his name is about to pass away. I don't see this being over just yet. I am not hinting at further violence as I don't know what will happen. Do you honestly believe that this is truly the end of the unrest? I don't feel the Thai people have wrote the final chapter yet.

It is of no interest for me for this to drag on as I do have a business that suffers from it. I am just being realistic. Don't lump me into a group that wishes others violence just because I express my opnion.

He whom preaches doom and gloom

Has a sad future to look forward to, and is part of that sadness

If you believe there is a shinning light at the end of the tunnel

Then you can be part of making it happen

No, I mean the innocent civilians that were shot in the temple and the foriegn reports that were shot, and the countless number of other innocent people that were killed under his leadership.

You have proof of who shot these people?

A german reporter, saw it with his own eyes, innocent, unarmed people getting mowed down by the armys bullets.

From what I understand, he will submit his eyewitness account plus photo evidence he has gathered.

You might want to put both oars in the water. First you say they were shot in the temple then you say the army was mowing them down. Did it ever occur to you that if they were being mowed down the death toll would have been in the thousands and that would only have taken about a hour not days.

Secondly you say they were innocent. If that was the case what were they doing in illegal gathering.

You red shirt lovers are all the same care nothing about your fellow man just take what you want if you can't get it you try to burn it down.

Why don't you and your sister organization the yellow shirts just leave the country. Go to Burma they would appreciate your care and concern. Hey they even have a nice new city you could burn down.

This is Thailand

Your are right, but this is there country so when in Rome .....

As you said her views, maybe not mine

She is a Thai parent, as we have a young daughter together, she wants a better future for Thailand, and Thai people, not for the chosen few that are rich

Thai's have selective preference

When we first met she told me her money no good in Markets, need to be Farang money

ha ha Bless her little Thai heart

[Does she know the tune of the National Anthem is from a German folk song,

I have told her this, so yes she knows

Even I have no idea what your rambling on about

Final conclusion this is their country

If you not happy please stay in your own country

Amsterdam has sold Thaksin his Russia playbook. It is all about PR and as such everything as with government statements should be taken with a pinch of salt. Expect massive PR assaults on the internet. That is one area Amsterdam uses.

Abhisit will see the war internationalized in the Amsterdam manner wherte black can easily become white judging on past performance. He is not aiming at convincing the thinking or informed person but on moulding opinion among those with cursory interest.

This is Thailand

He is investigating the death of about 80 Thai people so may be the families of the dead will appreciate the help?

P.S. what does the mrs think about Thailand being appointed a seat on the UN Human Rights Council?

Nope he is whore paid by Thaksin. Abhisit is already 'guilty'.

80 people versus the 3000 killed by Thaksin. I think the numbers speak for themselves.

You are claiming that they are not protesters? What are they doing behind barricades in the middle of a firefight?

If you have proof that they are protesters, please show it.

Otherwise I assume they're behind the barricades so that they don't get shot and killed?

That would be the logical explanation.

Maybe Einstein has a better one, who knows.

What is the logic in being in an area that everyone knew had become a battle-field? What's the logic in staying in an area that the government had repeatedly warned over a number of weeks was not safe?

Maybe they are living there?

You cleary don't live there and probably never took a look at the red shirt rally site in person.

I live close to the live fire zone, in the corner of Sathorn road and Param 4, short walking distance to Lumpini Tower.

I had two friends as 'refugees' last week. They live on the other side of Praram 4, on the . Suan Lum nigh bazaar side. When the crackdown started they couldn't go home anymore. We tried to go and have a look, grab clean clothes and empty the fridge . When we wanted to cross the road, people there warned us of army snipers. Live fire zone.

No-one asked the residents of the live fire zone before what they think about or gave them any information, the army just started shooting. Since weeks there where troops resting in this area, before the crackdown started they disappeared. moved further back and started shooting from a distance.

The area wasn't anyhow blocked off. Somebody unfamiliar with that area looking for an address to reach or someone not updated about the newest developments driving with his family car or walked around the corner to the Lotus eXpress could be easily trapped in the 'death zone.'

Not that there was machine gun fire all the time and everybody was killed, only then and now you could hear some single shots or something under fire for 5 minutes or so. taktaktak tak tak

Other people were still walking across, but we didn't dare. Scary enough.

For the people who trapped there in the live fire zone, there was no official attempt to give some a safety passage and have cease fire during that time and no attempt to organize their evacuation.

My soi became the parking/waiting lane and retreat zone for ambulance cars and yenakard riad the race track between the battle zone and the hospitals, because Sathorn road was blocked and a fire zone too. There was no other traffic than ambulance cars for days. The Seven closed and the other small shops too. The area become quiet, except that you could hear the gun shots. lucky for us the soi didn't became a fire zone.

In the early morning of May 19 the electricity was shut down at our place and the neighborhood area too. We didn't decide to leave the home before afternoon.

Clueless what actually had happened, seeing the last other residents leave, the smoke rising up at the different parts of town, cell phone battery nearly empty. no internet, no TV, nobody knows much, A few buildings, many piles of tyres burned down on Praram 4. A no-mans land, no red shirts and no security force, no army to see. A couple people on the street, nobody speaks much, few are clearly distraught or shocked.

Not under fire like other people the days before but "escaping" wasn't that easy and relaxed when you don't know what can happen after it becomes dark and no electric and no street lights.

No taxi, yenakard was a dead end road, looking for an ATM, all out of order also at banks far away from the battle zone.

try to get at a busy road main road at 7pm a taxi to a destination taxi driver don't fancy much. Try it one hour before the curfew starts.

Hurry up, you could end up in the middle of a live fire zone, caught on a video on youtube and someknowitall on the internet make comments like 'your fault, why you didn't leave as you where told.'

-----

crawling for life in the live firing zone

PS. The video is taken from youtube, and was not filmed by myself. It is example how easy it can be that you are suddenly under live fire, because the government declared Thai people to enemies and started shooting at them.

According to the uploader it is Rajprarop road on Saturday morning

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...ttle+at+bon+kai

I did some you tube search.

The link above have lots of clips.

Most people there are people living there.

Some of the clips are narrated in English.

The injury toll was in the thousands, most of these injuries were as a result of wild shooting by the army.

At protesters who refused to disperse and who ended up burning much of the city down..

For sure it its the governments fault that at the end some arsonist shirts were not dead or not immobilized by various bullet wounds, but still alive and burning much of the whole live fire zone down at least twice times.

The Government should have killed all arsonist shirts right on day one.

A solution for the future could be that that the government rebuild the totally destroyed live fire zone as modern shooting range with sound and fireproof walls. Once the structure is ready the time has come for new elections whereby the government elect a new opposition group. The winner group will be send to a camp in the shooting range. There they can have a rally, paint murals and graffiti on the fireproof walls, food and music good. Until everybody is bored and demand to restore peace, normalcy and a live fire zone again.

The injury toll was in the thousands, most of these injuries were as a result of wild shooting by the army.

At protesters who refused to disperse and who ended up burning much of the city down..

For sure it its the governments fault that at the end some arsonist shirts were not dead or not immobilized by various bullet wounds, but still alive and burning much of the whole live fire zone down at least twice times.

A solution for the future could be that that the government rebuild the totally destroyed live fire zone as modern shooting range with sound and fireproof walls. Once the structure is ready the time has come for new elections whereby the government elect a new opposition group. The winner group will be send to a camp in the shooting range. There they can have a rally, paint murals and graffiti on the fireproof walls, food and music good. Until everybody is bored and demand to restore peace, normalcy and a live fire zone again.

Beating a hasty retreat to sarcasm seems to be something of a reflex for you when faced with a losing argument.

You can do better.

Well they got 80 of them. If they had killed more, people would be bitching even more about 'innocent protesters' getting killed by 'evil' soldiers.

Your attempts at sarcasm would work better if you had a semblance of wit in your writing.

My NBT has just black out.

In the middle of the government debate.

When the opposition is talking about the killings.

NBT playing black out games?

Amusing considering every time the PM gives a speech it gets blacked out too. Wonder if the damage the reds did to the broadcasting infrastructure of NBT in their locales to try and oprevent the government staion reaching people during their littel picnic in the streets had any effect on all this.

Put the radio on it is live all over the country. The opposition are making a a real mess of the censure too as expected. They only have Chalerm who can actually speak

Edited to add: Chaiya and Sunai have wasted loads of time saying nothing much. They need Amsterdam to coach them on winning lies and memes

Edited by hammered

Spoke to a friend yest at Pantip Plaza. She said they closed their business for 10 days.

Disgusting.

When you don't have a pot to piss in you decide to burn someones multi-billion baht shopping mall to show your childish rage.

Amusing considering every time the PM gives a speech it gets blacked out too. Wonder if the damage the reds did to the broadcasting infrastructure of NBT in their locales to try and oprevent the government staion reaching people during their littel picnic in the streets had any effect on all this.

Put the radio on it is live all over the country. The opposition are making a a real mess of the censure too as expected. They only have Chalerm who can actually speak

Edited to add: Chaiya and Sunai have wasted loads of time saying nothing much. They need Amsterdam to coach them on winning lies and memes

I have no radio at home. To be honest, after the mass introduction of TV, not many people have radio anymore. Just like the pager is dead because of SMS.

I have noticed there are some on this board if they can not answer the truth

Just come out with verbal diorhea

Now we have the job of pulling Thailand together and fixing the differences

Is this what we are doing

The opposition is in Parliament time not to help the country

but trying to make point scoring from them selves look good

It seems to me the northern saviours of Thailand

are the ones most wanting nothing to be done for the people

I have no radio at home. To be honest, after the mass introduction of TV, not many people have radio anymore. Just like the pager is dead because of SMS.

Clock radio? Hi-fi? Mobile phone? Car stereo? Seriously, no radio?

This is Thailand

Your are right, but this is there country so when in Rome .....

As you said her views, maybe not mine

She is a Thai parent, as we have a young daughter together, she wants a better future for Thailand, and Thai people, not for the chosen few that are rich

Thai's have selective preference

When we first met she told me her money no good in Markets, need to be Farang money

ha ha Bless her little Thai heart

[Does she know the tune of the National Anthem is from a German folk song,

I have told her this, so yes she knows

Even I have no idea what your rambling on about

Final conclusion this is their country

If you not happy please stay in your own country

Will it still be considered 'rambling' when, in a few years, there is no longer a Thailand, orit is a North Korea, Burmese type country? For over a year I did everything I could to stop the recent riots. Like I Posted, over and over again, last year how can anyone think predicting it's going to happen mean someone wants it to happen? Leaving it to them is not humanitarian. More people are going to die!

On the contrary, it's 'on the record' published I was predicting the level of riots on the way, and 'trying' to point out ways to derail the head on collission.

If you can find it in the archives, I Posted 'the water is off the beach, a tsunami is coming' several times. Also, ' red and yellow trains are heading for a collision', several times. There was only a few of us warning of this. I also said there was ways to put the red and yellow trains pulling in the same direction. [On my 'holiday' in Dec/Jan, I spent time visiting Universities and the KPI trying to 'give' the escape route away.]

There were flamers in packs practicing their rudeness skills on this very Forum.

This time, my new predictions of a break up of Thailand is only garnering one or two hecklers, one who flames almost every Poster.

There are a lot more Posters, Editorials, and news articles detailing the serious nature of the situation in Thailand. Too bad it took 'May 2010' to open a few eyes and ears, too bad for those who died and those who lost their jobs, some of whom were my family and friends. Any concepts of 'getting back to normal' should be branded as terrorism. Continuing to let Sondhi OR Thaksin have ANY influence should be considered treasoness.

Is there anybody else, besides me, promising there IS a Thai style way to the right the ship? NOT to help mediate, NOT to help with PR, for one side or the other; to actually SHOW Remedies that 95% of Thais would love? WHO ELSE IS OFFERING GUARANTEED SOLUTIONS? to NOT 'get back to narmal'???

[The 3rd Step in The Joseph Plan would be for PM Abhisit to call a Canadian style Royal Commission, with my 'list' of Participants.]

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databas...1079-120-e.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canad...yal_Commissions

There is a way to turn this mess around. There would be Peace within weeks, Stability within months, and G30 level Prosperity within years. OR carry on with the broken marxist/facist pathetic Western system the KR foisted upon the Kingdom in 1932.

As for 'stay in own country';;; are you aware of the travel Warnings ?

If you don't believe Thailand is heading for a bigger crash, just read the 'rantings' of the red AND yellow fanatics in this Forum, ignore the dedicated flamers.

-------------

It's ironic that wanting avoid calamity for Thailand, nd wanting to show a Design for a Golden future, risks getting a suspension from an Internet forum!?

Maybe nobody wants me to spoil the party?

Who do you know, besides Joseph, who believes Thailand could be a G30 Nation within 5 years? 'up to you'

Now we have the job of pulling Thailand together and fixing the differences

Is this what we are doing

The opposition is in Parliament time not to help the country

but trying to make point scoring from them selves look good

It seems to me the northern saviours of Thailand

are the ones most wanting nothing to be done for the people

Care to tell whom you were quoting here?

"The opposition is in Parliament time".......Really? What does this mean?

What is the definition or difference between a Liar, Actor and a ruthless monster and murderer,

Abhisit is the textbook definition.

Typical Red shit mudslinging.

All politicians lie and act. As for being a murderer, well I would say the beloved leader's body count is much MUCH higher then Abhisit's.

After the mass introduction of TV ,was that Abhasit as well that made you have a telly

Prat !!!

You are typing your venom on a computer, are you not ?

Guess what ?

You can get radio on it as well

Amazing that eh

Is this the level of red intelect that we have to suffer ?