Thunderbird Sport - Any In Thailand?

The Nouvo 135 is just not satisfying those basic urges - and I need to get some of the hard stuff to keep the cravings at bay. I've been looking at the ER6n and the Bonnie, but what I really need is a T-Bird Sport, ideally the early model with the twin pipes on one side.

Nothing else seems to hit the spot.

Were they ever imported into Thailand? Anyone know of one over here?

If it's not possible - what else would you recommend that can be found in Thailand and has a chance of dealer servicing and parts?

I had one of those a few years back. Great bike but highly unlikely you'll find one here. The best place to try would be mocyc.com

IM000463-1.jpg

Cheers,

Pikey.

Edited by Pikey

Thunderbird sport is a triple ,right? I only found the thunderbird 2010 which is a twin here: http://www.britbike.co.th/product-en-61154...rd.html?lang=th the price is also not to my liking there ...the street triple maybe a good alternative?

happy trails

Tiger/sachs Club - Mbox

Yes - the old 900 cc triple, not the new 1600 cc twin.

I think Triumph have used the Thunderbird name on several models over about 50 years? (and the 'Tiger' name)

Street Triple is a good idea - the 675 could be ideal .... but at my age the Thunderbird seems more 'age appropriate'.

You may find someone willing and able to import from Japan.

A Thai guy in Pattaya, a while ago, offered a near new Bonnie,Met Green with the same bikini fairing as in the picture but I couldn't afford it.

Nice windmill BTW :)

Edited by Dave the Dude