Funny Status In Thai Script?

bloodmeal

Ok well, i have access to a thai girl's facebook account, of course i wouldnt do anything mean with it, but i thought it could be funny to every so often post a random weird status in thai script !

Since i dont speak thai or have a thai keyboard she'll never know it was me who did it :)

I'll just copy and paste in what gets typed here !

nothing too offensive, her family keep in touch with her on facebook.

something like .... "i have smelly feet" for example, light hearted yet weird.

anyone?

I'd be pretty pissed if somebody started messing with my private accounts and posting things in my name, however "light hearted yet weird" the messages were. :) Sorry buddy.

well ... she has a sense of humour unlike some.

and if i'm honest it is an act of revenge.

imretarded.jpg

I'd be pretty pissed if somebody started messing with my private accounts and posting things in my name, however "light hearted yet weird" the messages were. :D Sorry buddy.

imretarded.jpg

Well, you didn't say she did it to you first! But since you have now, and provided evidence to back it up, here ya go:

"My feet stink": ตีนกูเหม็นจัง (slightly vulgar, but not terribly much more so than "retarded"), เท้าฉันเหม็นจัง (a little more polite, but may look out of place on facebook for being so). Perhaps you can alternate between both of them for the best effect. :)

I'd be pretty pissed if somebody started messing with my private accounts and posting things in my name, however "light hearted yet weird" the messages were. :D Sorry buddy.

imretarded.jpg

Well, you didn't say she did it to you first! But since you have now, and provided evidence to back it up, here ya go:

"My feet stink": ตีนกูเหม็นจัง (slightly vulgar, but not terribly much more so than "retarded"), เท้าฉันเหม็นจัง (a little more polite, but may look out of place on facebook for being so). Perhaps you can alternate between both of them for the best effect. :)

Haha ! i'll use the more vulgar :D thanks, it will be her status for when she wakes up tomorrow :D

any ideas for the next one in a few days time ? :D

I'm fairly certain this would be correct but don't guarantee it.

เดี๋ยวนี้ก้นติดกับชักโครก

Right now, my butt is affixed to the toilet

haha ! that's definately going in there in a couple of days !

from my opinion "ตีนกูเหม็นจัง" is very vulgar and more terribly than retarded.

from my opinion "ตีนกูเหม็นจัง" is very vulgar.

I agree with you that it is vulgar, but whether it's overly so depends on the situation. Words like กู and ตีน most definately aren't acceptable in polite Thai company (and I wouldn't suggest using "retarded" in polite Anglophone company either), but they're quite common among friends and on social websites like MySpace, Hi5, and facebook. At least I didn't tell him to use "ตีนกูเหม็นฉิบหายว่ะ".  :D Note to bloodmeal: Don't use this one!

Oh, and here's one more that you can use: เหาเต็มหัว "(I've got) a headfull of lice". Though if you're thinking these are too personal and perhaps starting to get just a bit mean, howabout: เทพเทือกหล่อจัง รักมากๆๆๆ "Theptueak is sooo handsome. I'm in love!" (This is about Suthep Tueaksuban, the deputy prime minister, who is anything but handsome.)

Keep us updated on the reaction all this gets, if any. (and if she's pissed off, don't come crying to me.)

I agree with you that it is vulgar, but whether it's overly so depends on the situation. Words like กู and ตีน most definately aren't acceptable in polite Thai company (and I wouldn't suggest using "retarded" in polite Anglophone company either), but they're quite common among friends and on social websites like MySpace, Hi5, and facebook. At least I didn't tell him to use "ตีนกูเหม็นฉิบหายว่ะ". :D Note to bloodmeal: Don't use this one!

Oh, and here's one more that you can use: เหาเต็มหัว "(I've got) a headfull of lice". Though if you're thinking these are too personal and perhaps starting to get just a bit mean, howabout: เทพเทือกหล่อจัง รักมากๆๆๆ "Theptueak is sooo handsome. I'm in love!" (This is about Suthep Tueaksuban, the deputy prime minister, who is anything but handsome.)

Keep us updated on the reaction all this gets, if any. (and if she's pissed off, don't come crying to me.)

Here's the feedback from the last one.

I dunno what it means :D

Censored it a little just so that nobody gets upset.

Link to Full size Screenshot on Photobucket

Looks like there's no harm done. Her friends think it's funny, and one even admitted that hers stink too. :)

However, the "It wasn't me, it was my retarded boyfriend" bit in English suggests that she might be on to you. :D

Once again, I can’t guarantee my compositions. You may not have the stomach for this one anyway. It may also be too formal. I didn’t think about that.

กำลังเหยียบเขียดอยู่จนมันดูเหมือนวุ้น 

I’m squashing a toad with my foot untill it looks like jelly.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (Peppy @ 2010-06-01 16:55:52) QUOTE (azcrilez @ 2010-06-01 20:28:08) QUOTE (Peppy @ 2010-06-01 01:43:24) "My feet stink": ตีนกูเหม็นจัง (slightly vulgar, but not terribly much more so than "retarded"), เท้าฉันเหม็นจัง (a little more polite, but may look out of place on facebook for being so). Perhaps you can alternate between both of them for the best effect. whistling.gif

I agree with you that it is vulgar, but whether it's overly so depends on the situation. Words like กู and ตีน most definately aren't acceptable in polite Thai company (and I wouldn't suggest using "retarded" in polite Anglophone company either), but they're quite common among friends and on social websites like MySpace, Hi5, and facebook. At least I didn't tell him to use "ตีนกูเหม็นฉิบหายว่ะ". tongue.gif Note to bloodmeal: Don't use this one!

Here's the feedback from the last one.

I dunno what it means happy.gif

Censored it a little just so that nobody gets upset.

Link to Full size Screenshot on Photobucket

I tried that last one but she didn't understand it : /

need to find a good one :)

ิYou could try

เป็นเมน =

I'm on my period.

I think she is deliberately failing to understand your cut and pastes in order to dissuade from this route, albeit messing with her Facebook or using written Thai.

ิYou could try

เป็นเมน =

I'm on my period.

I think she is deliberately failing to understand your cut and pastes in order to dissuade from this route, albeit messing with her Facebook or using written Thai.

I've got a feeling I'd get kicked in the face for that one .... :S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...