A Good Internet Payment Gateway?

shadiadi

I have had a Thai company registered for over a year, I have tried with numerous banks to open an internet payment Gateway most of the banks say they need to see statements from a bank for the company for 2-3 years. I even offered a deposit of several hundred thousand baht,no joy with that even though I have had a Thai bank account for over 15 years. Being an internet based business it is impossible to get started apart from what I get paid in cash.

Does anyone know of a payment gateway that is easy to set up using a Thai company?

One problem I have right now is I have closed all the banks for the company and am changing the companys province.

Yup ^^^.

Despite all the bad press and horror stories PayPal is the most widely used payment gateway for online transactions. And there is a local Thai version that works with Thai bank accounts.

Yup ^^^.

Despite all the bad press and horror stories PayPal is the most widely used payment gateway for online transactions. And there is a local Thai version that works with Thai bank accounts.

I work with it quite a lot for clients (accounting wise). Its real annoying to input because of the crappy statements you can get out of it. But it is still widely used.

Yup ^^^.

I work with it quite a lot for clients (accounting wise). Its real annoying to input because of the crappy statements you can get out of it. But it is still widely used.

As Crossy has pointed out, unless you have an alternate to suggest, bitching and moaning about it won't change it. :)

Yup ^^^.

As Crossy has pointed out, unless you have an alternate to suggest, bitching and moaning about it won't change it. :)

Come on james i love bitching...

I just hate paypal. There are others PPPay, Moneybookers, Ideal (holland), Wirecard

Paypal & ThaiEpay are both fine.

The Thai banks have so many criteria for online payment gateway usage, that it is not worth the time.

They are all centralised to BKK head offices, so no one else at the banks have a clue. Most want a co.ltd , to see previous bank statements and some want quite a large security deposit.

• 11 months later...