Improving The Site

Quentin La Connelle

As a relative newcomer to this site I am frankly appalled by the inferior intelligence and social class of those who are allowed to contribute.

Indeed, many of the comments posted onto this forum are quite clearly from individuals who can only be described as ill mannered, brutish and coarse.

Would it not be possible to introduce some sort of screening process whereby this sort of semi-literate “steerage” could be weeded out and denied permission to contribute to what is otherwise a most informative and stimulating site.

Additionally, I suggest it would be both both wise and prudent to remind "members" that this an expat forum designed to facilitate intelligent communication between individuals who do actually reside and work here, and not a platform for the ravings of occasional sex tourists who in reality know pitifully little about the country or expat life.

As a relative newcomer to this site I am frankly appalled by the inferior intelligence and social class of those who are allowed to contribute.

Indeed, many of the comments posted onto this forum are quite clearly from individuals who can only be described as ill mannered, brutish and coarse.

Would it not be possible to introduce some sort of screening process whereby this sort of semi-literate “steerage” could be weeded out and denied permission to contribute to what is otherwise a most informative and stimulating site.

AaarRRGGggg :D

newcomer, sure!

you must have a so high education ... to look down on people like this, do you know any of us?

do you need stimulation?

what for?

here is a free-speech place (respecting a few basic rules!)

so, as I'm free to say what I want ...

here it goes ... you look so mannered, do you feel comfortable living here?

have you a lot of Thai friends?

do you drink chang beer?

B)B):o

I must look terribly brutish to you ... B)

i heard they are working on it. hopefully they will be able to filter out kwai like you. this is the farang pub numb nuts.

After wading through yet more few pages of insults, offence and abuse, I find myself more committed than ever to my belief that this is a site very much in decline.

Quite clearly, the British yob culture is alive and flourishing here on the internet: loutish behaviour, working class manners and barely a hint of respect shown amongst fellow members.

Indeed, I notice that on this very thread one particularly unsavoury gentleman even goes as far as to ask if I drink “beer chang”.

And just who, may I ask, is this extraordinary character calling himself Dr Pat Pong. Am I to conclude that he is some kind of professional sex therapist?

After wading through yet more few pages of insults, offence and abuse, I find myself more committed than ever to my belief that this is a site very much in decline.

Quite clearly, the British yob culture is alive and flourishing here on the internet: loutish behaviour, working class manners and barely a hint of respect shown amongst fellow members.

Indeed, I notice that on this very thread one particularly unsavoury gentleman even goes as far as to ask if I drink “beer chang”.

And just who, may I ask, is this extraordinary character calling himself Dr Pat Pong. Am I to conclude that he is some kind of professional sex therapist?

San the Man Quinn,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quinn the Eskimo wrote:-

After wading through yet more few pages of insults

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kan Win,

Only 2 pages, give me a break, Mona Lisa

B)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite clearly, the British yob culture is alive and flourishing here on the internet:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ex.F’in.cues" me, we have all types of nationalities on this forum, so leave the football supports in U.K. and not here on this forum B)

And what is wrong with us as you put it:-

Quinn the Eskimo :-

working class: :D

Kan Win:-

Give us a break - "Have a Kit-Kat". You are low on sugar. Bakwan. (means Sweet Mouth and you do not have one)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just who, may I ask, is this extraordinary character calling himself Dr Pat Pong.

Kan Win:-

Yes you may ask, That is if you have taken time out your time to read some other threads on this subject. This is “Dr Who” if you please. B) (Science Fiction)

And last but not least :-

Unless you change your Hat-it-chewed you too will be left out in the cold. Quinn the Eskimo (Avatar by Tomy) song by (Bob Dylan).

As we from the non E.U. countries say:-

Bugger-off-ski

B)B)B):oB)B)

Dr. Pat Pong,

Can you help me?

I am having trouble finding a girlfriend, everytime I meet a girl she asks me if I want long time or short time?

Of course I want her for a long time I tell her, but every time by morning she has left.

Do you think I have a sexual problem?

Am I doing something wrong?

please help! B)B):o:D

B)

Methinks the prat is plonker pulling. B)

Perhaps this geezer, Canon quenelle intl?, is a servant of the Lord with a brief to help Purachai purify He certainly has a problem with nonequal intel? Encl. :D

On the other hand, perhaps Queen Clonal Linnet has genuine problems with the Plebs, Quell lean innocent, she hates the common accent and propensity for Chang gargling. B)

Queen Lt. L. Canneloni wishes to advise that his rights to recognition of his sexuality should be respected. :o

Apologies

And just who, may I ask, is this extraordinary character calling himself Dr Pat Pong. Am I to conclude that he is some kind of professional sex therapist

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!

Greater love hath no man .......... :o We sex therapists have hard days at the orifice . :D

B) absolutly no sens of humour ... B)

I don't drink ... as some knows this here ... B):o

but...you're too straight for me ... relax and take a deep breath ...

you might feel better :DB)

I love this "unsavoury gentleman" B)B)

And just who, may I ask, is this extraordinary character calling himself Dr Pat Pong. Am I to conclude that he is some kind of professional sex therapist

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!

Greater love hath no man .......... :o We sex therapists have hard days at the orifice . :D

The big question Doc, is do you ever say "take two and call me in 3 days"?

Rgrds

Mr Vietnam B)

Guest IT Manager
Methinks the prat is plonker pulling. B)

Perhaps this geezer, Canon quenelle intl?, is a servant of the Lord with a brief to help Purachai purify He certainly has a problem with nonequal intel? Encl. :D

On the other hand, perhaps Queen Clonal Linnet has genuine problems with the Plebs, Quell lean innocent, she hates the common accent and propensity for Chang gargling. B)

Queen Lt. L. Canneloni wishes to advise that his rights to recognition of his sexuality should be respected. :o

Apologies

Sorry ROFLMAO.

B)