World Cup Fantasy Football League

NADTATIDA1

Well i have set up a league for any of you gents that are interested,i thought it would keep us busy through the World cup and is a bit of fun also,to join just use the pin 37520.

The name of the league is Thailand Patriots

Please use your board names for clarity and lets see who comes out on top :)

Enter your team

It takes about 5 minutes! after you have made your team click on enter a private league

I hope this is ok with you J-star,any probs mail me and i can do it by pm.

Edited by NADTATIDA1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When filling in the form just put your board member name in,no need to give details to much...unless you want to win the money? :)

It is well set up and also if we get a good few in the league we can compete in the private league competition as a team.

Come on People...

James^ yes dead easy register your own team and then click on private leagues and enter the pin number or our league name which is in the is in first post..

Edited by NADTATIDA1

When filling in the form just put your board member name in,no need to give details to much...unless you want to win the money? :)

It is well set up and also if we get a good few in the league we can compete in the private league competition as a team.

Come on People...

James^ yes dead easy register your own team and then click on private leagues and enter the pin number or our league name which is in the is in first post..

ok i am registered, will pick the team and then find the private league

As the Chairman when anyone joins the league,i have to either accept you or decline you into it!

I will be able to accept anyone up until the 1st game and i will only accept members from here then we know whos who.

if you have done your team confirm on this thread then i know who you are and that way there wil be no duplicates.

Take time in reading the team changes and transfers section as this will come in later in the tournament.

It is a good set-up and you can make any changes without using your transfers before the first game starts!

For UK residents only !

Paul...it is a bit of fun mate amongst the posters on here,i have set up a private league which we can compete amongst ourselves and against other leagues.

Have no interest in the cuddly toy or whatever it is for winning the league outright,as if we would anyway :)

Fun only :D

This league is O.K. :)

The "I love you long time" league is here

If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com

Once you have logged in, click on the 'My leagues'

link you can find at the top of the page. Now enter the code

32699-104518 to join the private league.

TheSpecialOne League

Are you "The Special One " ?

This is an Anti-Apartheid Group

Edited by templemonkey

Well i have set up a league for any of you gents that are interested,i thought it would keep us busy through the World cup and is a bit of fun also,to join just use the pin 37520.

The name of the league is Thailand Patriots

Please use your board names for clarity and lets see who comes out on top biggrin.gif

Fantasy world cup competition ENTER HERE

It takes about 5 minutes! after you have made your team click on enter a private league

Got a good few in the league now,but still open for 2 days so still excepting more!!.....just follow the details it is easy and good luck!

Scots away....who are you?

Edited by NADTATIDA1

Thanks Macanello!

:)"In the first-half we were like the Dog and Duck, in the second-half we were like Real Madrid. We can't go on like that. At full-time I was at them like an irritated Jack Russell."

Quality!