Free P.u.s.s.y In Korat! Come And Get It

Loz

Hi,

I rescued a couple of little pu.s.si.es the other night and would like to find good homes for them. They are charming and playful youn ladies and eat well though don't seem to drink much :) As much as I think they are lovely, I don't have time to give them much attention through the day so would like to find homes for them. Be nice if they could stay together...

0027052P1Zp.jpg

0029052P1Zp.jpg

They are charming and playful youn ladies and eat well though don't seem to drink much huh.gif As much as I think they are lovely, I don't have time to give them much attention through the day so would like to find homes for them..

The girls I know don't like to drink much either, especially if it's beer, though they can 'eat' very well inded. I don't have enough money to buy homes for them, but I don't want other males sleeping with them. :) ok, i'm sorry, i couldn't resist. your whole post is interpretable dirty, bravo if you intended that :D

young, dark, Isaan females (twins, no less)... I thought they would be snapped up in a heart beat :)

think of the upside. You'll never have to by them a Dmax, they are orphans so, no extended family to support. No roof to fix, no buffalo to send to the vet.

Ok, you might have to treat them for worms? I don't know. And they do have fishy tastes, but on the upside, they have no tatoos!

I'm waiting for provenance of their thai/chinese heritage...

As a special promotional offer, these are being offered with no Sinsot required!

... :D ok, i'm sorry, i couldn't resist. your whole post is interpretable dirty, bravo if you intended that :D

Letting this one slide by.... :)

12 mods in ICU with mild heart attacks. :D

Have a degree in marketing? :D

No Degree in Marketing, but I have seen a few Bait and switch deals in my time...

Thanks for letting it slide. Everyone could use a little pu.s.s.y in their lives.