Nature

soohk

Fantastic shot FR , I really don't know how you get these shots thumbsup.gif , Man I am struggling so much to nail it , I have viewed some of the photos you have taken over the time and were kind enough to post on TVF for those to view , I am still mind-boggled as to how you nail these !

and now my screen is blown out as well , I admire your ability and those that have the ability as well .... Congratulations FR , Great Stuff !

Thanks Goompa. The answer is, usually, manual focus and a tripod. Generate as much depth as field as you can, using a flash can help with this. And be prepared to throw away at least 9 out of every 10! Keep at it, you will crack it! You have some good shots already.

• Like 2

A whole lot like the taxman IMO , the photo you have displayed Mousehound , those are the same guys that live on our snake beans and winged beans .

I must get some shots of them Cheers , that I am sure will keep Rob8891 happy

• Like 1

Certainly an odd looking critter , I cannot help there Jack . Maybe Rob can help out on this , he loves his bugs biggrin.png

In all honesty I have no idea , perhaps if you were to display the image on the insect forum on G+ they can help .

Cheers

• Like 2

Hah...Fat chance of me knowing anything except I don't want THAT getting up close and personal. It was enough when this creature invited itself to dinner...

....and I don't know what it was either. ermm.gif

That is a Colostomy Bug , Rob , because it wants to get "Close to you".facepalm.gif

Ok , where did I leave my hat ?

Slip out sideways , see ya

• Like 1

Whip Scorpion... the Madam Whiplash of the bug world.....harmless?.... with that equipment?? w00t.gifcheesy.gif

Colostomy bug....clap2.gif ... with friends like that, who needs enemas?

Rob makes an emergency evacuation...Mind the doors!

• Like 1