"fake" Bill From Ttt / Triple Ttt / Warning

johnlexo

Written for friend:

I have several accounts with TTT/ADSL. All prepaid 6 mths.. or 1 yr. Once in a while an account must be cancelled due to tenant moving out or such. This was always done easily and quickly at their Carrefour office for phone line and ADSL and invoices seized for that account. Receipts for cancellation were never handed out. June 09 I canceled a certain account as usual, have not received any bills for neither phone or ADSL for 1 full year. But now they sent me a bill for 12 months of use 13'000 Baht! The line was not connected to any condo and I never suspected anything wrong, since we were just receiving our regular bills. Not 1 bill for the cancelled account for 1 year!

Their office now says, must pay and we not cancel until you pay! Great customer service, considering that we are customers with around 10 Premium accounts and always pay in

advance! A guy from the phone company told us, this account might have been rerouted to a non-paying friend within the company and now somebody found out! A similar experience by a friend last week. 22'000 Baht credit-card charge for CAT ADSL, which he had not used in years. When he intervened via Card Company and confronted them at South Pattaya office: "Solly Sil, mistake, this old account". Just trying or what?

Any advise appreciated. Thank you. JL.

Have had the same problem once.

Canceled a TT&T internet account, and a few months later got a big bill amounting to several months.

They after a lot of arguing charged me just one month and then canceled. Luckily I also had canceled the phone line and they had already assigned it to a new customer, so it was pretty clear i could never have received the internet service!

Similar problem with True, went to cancel a contract, then after a month the bill came as usual, they told me that it was a normal procedure for them to send a bill (which was stating that i had to pay for monthly subscription, despite having already cancelled the contract and never signed back for a new yearly contract) and that i should have just ignored the bill (!), no more bills after that....