Non-imm 'o' Type Visa - Sponsorship Letter?

hi, i will be going to thailand next week on a 60 day tourist visa, but when i return in september i would like to enter thailand on a non-immigrant o type visa. i have a permanent rental address, and a thai girlfriend. i phoned Hull consulate, UK, and they said this is possible if i get a letter of sponsorship from my GF.

Can someone briefly say what needs to be included in this letter please. thank you

As this appears to be a new request by Hull (normally just saying you were visiting friends seems to have been all that was required) suspect you should ask them directly. Am sure they will provide you details. As said, I don't believe anyone has been asked for this before so likely only old information available. Please do let people know what you find out as am sure there are many who will be interested - and if someone has done recently and can fill us in would be most useful.

same same i go back uk next week looking to ghet another non imm o visa read somewhere sometimes they ask for signed copy of girlfriends id card

is it normal you can keep going back to uk for non imm o or is there a set amount off times.....they will issue.