Ltd Company Regististration - Shareholder Ratios Etc

After some careful thought, I've decided to register a Thai limited company in Phuket so that I can legally manage/work in my new software venture. Although I've been working in the same business sector since 1999, this has either been overseas (via my UK company), or in Thailand as an employee (with Work Permit) of a BOI company.

I've found suitable office at Phuket Software Park, and now I need my accountant to create/register the corporate structure.

This is where I need some advice.

My accountant recommended that I have 3 shareholders - myself (British), my Thai partner, and her younger sister, in the ratio 49%, 25.5%, 25.5%. I raised a concern that my holding of 49% could lead to some form investigation by the relevant Thai authorities. (I'm not an expert in these matters). However, my accountant stated that there would be no problems, since this was a 'real', trading IT company that was not owning land or operating in the property sector.

Secondly, I already have a Delaware LLC company of the same name, with myself as the sole Director. Is there any advantage for my shareholding in the new Thai company to actually be held in the name of my Delaware company? I am thinking perhaps along the lines of possible future acquisition by an overseas company.

Advice is much appreciated

Simon