Problems Logging Into Tv ?

Kerryd

Anyone else have problems accessing TV today ? I've been trying for 12 hours now, and up until a few minutes ago, kept getting a "MySQL" error.

Thought maybe that ###### Websense(less) filter finally caught on to this forum.

kerryd,

you are lucky its only been a problem for 12 hours.Its been almost a month for me with thaivisa being unaccesible.Im in an email cafe in Chumpon now and its mainly unuseable.No posts show up and the server error keeps on happening.In Koh Tao its totally hopeless.

Ill try again in Penang tomorrow.

Sadly I can only use lonelyplanet these days and what a load of **** that BB is.

C'mon George sort it out.

Admins are on it now. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Penzman

sorry for the inconvenience, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!! :o

I HAD WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS!

:D:D:D

Me too!!!!!

Fix it now struggling to type got the shakes aipofnqsnjoijwiopjegoioehwoiehwiwken sorry another bout of the shakes help me nooow i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddd helpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

actually it was quite good, got some bloody work done :D

anyway having a few beers now, as my last post on 1205p, is still there :D

btw great job in getting it up and running again, especially on a sunday, great job to george and the boys :o

Edited by kreon

Anyone else have problems accessing TV today ? I've been trying for 12 hours now, and up until a few minutes ago, kept getting a "MySQL" error.

Thought maybe that ###### Websense(less) filter finally caught on to this forum.

It's good to know I'm not the only one w/ this problem. Hope you get it up soon Thaivisa.

can everybody else still access all the topics, theres nothing there when i got most of the, its only this one that seems to work ok?

Same problem as you bkk click on the topic and it is empty and yep this is the only one that is working for me

can everybody else still access all the topics, theres nothing there when i got most of the, its only this one that seems to work ok?

Same problem as you bkk click on the topic and it is empty and yep this is the only one that is working for me

Just been having a browse. I could not access anything. It comes up blank. Not even blank. Just nothing. It gives the title of the thread and then users looking at the thread. And thats it.

Well as you all have nothing else to read here is a news item from the Chiang Mai Mail to keep you amused.

Phantom knicker nicker uncovered

Nopniwat Krailerg

Motivated by either fetishism or greed, a Burmese laborer crept into the room of an 18 year old female university student whilst she slept in the Wongnet residence in Singharaj Road, making off with her panties and a cell phone.

The hapless maiden called him on her number and asked for the return of at least the phone, to which he concurred - provided that she would allow him some old fashioned rumpy-pumpy.

She readily agreed but sneakily informed the police, who were able to arrest the licentious laborer before he was able to have his wicked way with her. He was apprehended with the panties, cell phone and an obscene VCD, but it was not confirmed that this last had come from the lass’s room.

The student said that she had lost her underwear several times but she did not know who the thief was until the cell phone also disappeared and she was able to telephone the burglar and arrange the arresting assignation. She warned anyone living in any residence to lock their doors when relaxing because it is risky not to do so.

Just been having a browse. I could not access anything. It comes up blank. Not even blank. Just nothing. It gives the title of the thread and then users looking at the thread. And thats it.

I'm getting the same as this... or a 403 Forbidden error when trying to open topics. This is the only one hat seems to work........

Well as you all have nothing else to read here is a news item from the Chiang Mai Mail to keep you amused.

Phantom knicker nicker uncovered

Nopniwat Krailerg

Motivated by either fetishism or greed, a Burmese laborer crept into the room of an 18 year old female university student whilst she slept in the Wongnet residence in Singharaj Road, making off with her panties and a cell phone.

The hapless maiden called him on her number and asked for the return of at least the phone, to which he concurred - provided that she would allow him some old fashioned rumpy-pumpy.

She readily agreed but sneakily informed the police, who were able to arrest the licentious laborer before he was able to have his wicked way with her. He was apprehended with the panties, cell phone and an obscene VCD, but it was not confirmed that this last had come from the lass’s room.

The student said that she had lost her underwear several times but she did not know who the thief was until the cell phone also disappeared and she was able to telephone the burglar and arrange the arresting assignation. She warned anyone living in any residence to lock their doors when relaxing because it is risky not to do so.

shows you, that's why i stick to students, the have something betwen their ears, that labourer is a dick indeed :o

Looks like i'm gonna have to go back to playing GTA San Andreas. Had to stop myself before. Thats why i decided to log into TV. But i cant get in.So i guess i gotta start playing again. This game is gonna take a long long long time to complete. :o

Looks like i'm gonna have to go back to playing GTA San Andreas. Had to stop myself before. Thats why i decided to log into TV. But i cant get in.So i guess i gotta start playing again. This game is gonna take a long long long time to complete. :D

Can i play?

Looks like this will become THE most popular post of all time :o

Don't go.  I will keep you all amused.

I can sing, tap dance, juggle and post silly pictures, not all at the same time of course. 

OK any requests ?

yep can you do the fan dango while juggling 3 chainsaws dressed in a pink tutu and singing im a lumberjack?

i hope they take a regular backups of the database....

if so then they can just put in an old copy.....some new posts will be gon....but atleast the site will work perfectly...

my post i had posted today afternoon on http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36213 has dissapeared..anyway i suggested a dedicated server for only the database....everything thing else on another server.....wl run much better then.///..

hey george....just out of curiosity....how big is the forums database? always wondered....

Edited by devil_dog