Want To Buy Dogs

MZurf

I am looking to buy a couple of puppies - preferably an English bulldog and a labrador. I have been looking at the dogs on offer at the Thepprasit market but the prices there are quite expensive. The bulldogs go from 13000 baht to 25000 baht and that is too much money for a dog.

Is there anyone on TV that wants to sell or has any info on where I should go?

I am looking to buy a couple of puppies - preferably an English bulldog and a labrador. I have been looking at the dogs on offer at the Thepprasit market but the prices there are quite expensive. The bulldogs go from 13000 baht to 25000 baht and that is too much money for a dog.

Is there anyone on TV that wants to sell or has any info on where I should go?

my friend has a dog sanctuary in pattaya 100 to choose from, all vaccinated and neutered for a small donation all free.

hi thanks for the interest here are details of how to find derek, basically its turn right at brannigans on the road around the lake coming from siam country club road, but call and he will give directions. here is his registration fowm with the World WVS CHARITY REGISTRATION FORM.docpost-53164-091781800 1276071535_thumb.jppost-53164-024762300 1276071524_thumb.jppost-53164-083582400 1276071509_thumb.jpetinary Service

the little dog did not make it. we just got £500 worth of meds air mailed to the sanctuary, tesco give a bit and friendship donate every month some food. but average monthly spend with labour, vets and food is about 100,000 baht from house rental income but houses now standing empty. all kinds there, husky looking types, spaniells well all sorts, the place is spotless and visitors are most welcome. all dogs neutered and fully jabbed up.

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST I REALLY MEAN THAT.

as per forum rules e mail of the charity deleted

CHARITY REGISTRATION FORM

Charity Name:

MAPRACHAN CANINE SANCTUARY

PATTAYA THAILAND

Address:

Address 24/1 M5

Tambon Pong

Banlamung,

Chonburi

Thailand.

Telephone number: