Actual Info Needed On Visa Application Form

The downloaded Visa Application Form (many trips to Thailand, but this is the first time I'm coming in for more than 30-d) looks like it's a one-size-fits-all form, and has some information fields which I'm not sure apply to the 60-d Tourist Visa. Can I just leave them blank? (Am planning on submitting to the Thai Consulate in LA.)

The Appn Form

The pg that LINKS to the appn form

• All the flight ticket info (I'll probably have it in hand when I submit the visa application...but does it really need to be included?)
  • "Countries for which travel documents is valid" (My U.S. passport. What's the right answer for this question? "All"?)
  • "Name and address of local guarantor" - ??
  • "Name and address of local guarantor in Thailand" - definitely don't have one of these...

I'm halfway expecting to be advised that different consulates in different cities will have different requirements WRT this form, and that some have proven easier to deal with than others, so if someone wants to mention the preferred consulate for obtaining a simple 60-d Tourist Visa, I'd be grateful.

My advice --

Flight info -- write it down

Guarantor -- write Not Applicable

Proposed address -- write down the first hotel you plan to stay at in Thailand; if you don't have one pick a place

Travel documents valid for? -- write ALL. Technically a US passport doesn't allow N. Korea and Cuba but nobody cares.

Received a response to this question from the consulate in LA. The responder said all blanks had to be filled in, including the "guarantor" fields. Oh well, I guess they don't need tourists that badly. I can spend more of my vacation time somewhere else.